Page 54 of 124 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: NZ-wide pass the tag

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    The tag needs TWO photo's to complete the tag. The initial tag AND the new tag. Untill BOTH are up ... the tag has NOT been made ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    F800GS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy View Post
    Ah, at least I tried. Good on ya', team That one had been sitting there for too long.

With the rain expected on the West coast, I'm wondering where the tag will go next
    OMG that is one seriously small photo

Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    The tag needs TWO photo's to complete the tag. The initial tag AND the new tag. Untill BOTH are up ... the tag has NOT been made ...
    Soooo we have 2 contenders then

Bike
    i don't think so mate

once the tag photo is up it is claimed.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    claimed but not made ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    claimed but not made ...
    sorry you are wrong. the new tag does not need to be posted for the tag to go in the record books
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    i think he means two pics,ie the pic is taken of the bridge and the tag is not complete until the claim...

Bike
    not sure. i thought he was trying to say jiminy could claim it because clairsky hadn't posted the nooey yet?

Bike
    2006 Kawasaki ER500
    I understand the present tag needs to be confirmed as correct before the new one is posted. Sooooo, I'm waiting for confirmation.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Clairsky View Post
    I understand the present tag needs to be confirmed as correct before the new one is posted. Sooooo, I'm waiting for confirmation.
    if you know its right, just go for it. only if you are really not sure do you need confirmation

Bike
    2006 Kawasaki ER500
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackstig View Post
    if you know its right, just go for it. only if you are really not sure do you need confirmation
    Okydoky. I posted up both ends of the bridge only because I wasn't sure which way Shrek took his, but it's definitely the place. Will get the next one up asap.

Bike
    2013 Victory Judge
    You've got the right place. Looking forward to the next one

Mmmmmh, I see that there was a bug with my pic, sorry about that. Not that it matters anyway.

Bike
    bandit 1200s
    So if you post the tag without a new one straight away, some one else can post it with a new tag if they get in before you post your new one - correct?
    Lifes Just one big ride - buckle up or hang on

Bike
    1993 BMW R1100RS
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    So if you post the tag without a new one straight away, some one else can post it with a new tag if they get in before you post your new one - correct?
    No, You can claim the Tag by posting the picture.
    You then get time to place the new tag. 1st person to post the last tag, has has the tag until new one is posted.
    He who dies with the most toys.
    WINS

Bike
    R100GSPD
    some tag games do have a time limit for posting a new tag,typically 24 or 48 hours.This is not so in this game though.we did have an instance where a person got a tag and then did not post a new one so he withdrew and the game reverted to the old tag again.

Bike
    bike decoration, 02 1150Gs, 2015 Indian
    Quote Originally Posted by Clairsky View Post
    Okydoky. I posted up both ends of the bridge only because I wasn't sure which way Shrek took his, but it's definitely the place. Will get the next one up asap.
    good onya Clairsky, I have been work'n down in mosburn & was going to sneak over & grab it & put it some where else but will have to wait & see where ya put it
    Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. (John 15:13)

Thread Information