Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Manfeild Trackday, 7 December

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    Quote Originally Posted by lukemillar View Post
    Hey, could someone let me know how to get onto this if there is still space!

Cheers
    Luke
    Just give Lloyd a call on the phone number in the first post.
    Still spaces available!
    Member, sem fiddy appreciation society

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    I find it ironic that the incredibly rude personal comments about Les were made by someone bearing an astonishing resemblance to a Monica Lewinsky dress accessory.

All was good until I realised that having 105kg of man sliding into my rear was a tad uncomfortable after a while

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
    I'm in
    Team Brehaut Racing - VMCC/MNZ #67
    supported by Team Brehaut Racing, GARAGE Espresso, TSS Red Baron, Walker & McLuskie Ltd, Porirua Auto Crash Repairs,
    Jackson Van Interiors, Super Save Cars, Supreme Screens Ltd, & Slotmedia.co.nz

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600

And I've booked a garage for the day. Room for one or two others if necessary.

If anyone else wants a garage to themselves, email Steve at Manfeild Ops and tell him Mark sent you.

See y'all there!
    supported by Team Brehaut Racing, GARAGE Espresso, TSS Red Baron, Walker & McLuskie Ltd, Porirua Auto Crash Repairs,

Bike
    A few
    Haha that made me check the bank account to make sure i had paid for it $100 for a full days riding, cant argue with that !!!
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    1989 Honda NC30
    Quote Originally Posted by Marknz View Post

And I've booked a garage for the day. Room for one or two others if necessary.

If anyone else wants a garage to themselves, email Steve at Manfeild Ops and tell him Mark sent you.

See y'all there!
    Hey Mark,

I just left a message booking on to this and i'll be up for a space in the garage if I get spot on the TD.

Cheers
    Luke
    #24 1989 Honda NC30

Bike
    2007 CBR1000RR
    Hey,
    any information on times, groups etc? I'm looking to come but it'll only be my 2nd track day, although it seems that's fine?

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
    Bump... can anyone answer the questions from Milts?

Quote Originally Posted by Milts View Post
    Hey,
    any information on times, groups etc? I'm looking to come but it'll only be my 2nd track day, although it seems that's fine?
    i plan on rining lloyd myself to ask a couple of questions before confirming.

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by Milts View Post
    Hey,
    Quote Originally Posted by Marknz View Post
    Bump... can anyone answer the questions from Milts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    i plan on ringing lloyd myself to ask a couple of questions before confirming.
    That would be the best thing to do (remembering he works farm hours but Jo might be around if he aint)

Last one it was two groups 20min each with a rolling lunch which Jo and Lloyd put on for us (yummy too)
    Started mmmnnnmmm early with a walk around the track with brian talking lines, braking ponts etc ! Then into it, was great having Brian Bernard and Gareth Jones in the pits with us, as well as on track cause they're more than happy to pass on any knowledge they have !
    It looks like Gareth is taking a break from his schedule around then, so i'm bringing my tow rope lol can't Guarantee he will be there on the day (man has to have a life outside racing yeah ?), but chances are very high, from what Brian was saying !

No problem for a trackday newby Milts, cause the numbers are kept so low and everyone will want to help ya with lines set up etc mate !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    That would be the best thing to do (remembering he works farm hours but Jo might be around if he aint)

Last one it was two groups 20min each with a rolling lunch which Jo and Lloyd put on for us (yummy too)
    Started mmmnnnmmm early with a walk around the track with brian talking lines, braking ponts etc ! Then into it, was great having Brian Bernard and Gareth Jones in the pits with us, as well as on track cause they more than happy to pass on any knowledge they have !
    It looks like Gareth is taking a break from his schedule around then, so i'm bringing my tow rope lol can't Guarantee he will be there on the day (man has to have a life outside racing yeah ?), but chances are very high, from what Brian was saying !

No problem for a trackday newby Milts, cause the numbers are kept so low and everyone will want to help ya with lines set up etc mate !
    Sinful do you know the numbers he normal goes up to?

Bike
    A few
    Sinful do you know the numbers he normal goes up to?
    Don't quote me but last time it was 30 just to cover costs ! He sent out an email to all of us asking if we wanted the lesser numbers with higher cost or take it up to 40 with less cost !
    Think the concensus was, to take it up to 40 as there's plenty of room on the track (think he was even looking at the back section too, if allowed)
    Again don't quote me, my memory is shit !
    Either way lots of space with a very relaxed day !
    No meetings in Manfield around then so won't be many racers using it as a test day, be more like slowing down to go faster !

Bowls can wait !

Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    Don't quote me but last time it was 30 just to cover costs ! He sent out an email to all of us asking if we wanted the lesser numbers with higher cost or take it up to 40 with less cost !
    Think the concensus was, to take it up to 40 as there's plenty of room on the track (think he was even looking at the back section too, if allowed)
    Again don't quote me, my memory is shit !
    Either way lots of space with a very relaxed day !
    No meetings in Manfield around then so won't be many racers using it as a test day, be more like slowing down to go faster !
    sweet as i have 4 people from here, wanting to come down.

Bike
    A few
    sweet as i have 4 people from here, wanting to come down.
    Awww good stuff, the track apparently has some new patches through the infield which i haven't riden on yet so that will be the first time on em for me !
    Look forward to seeing yas !!

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    FZR 400
    anyone know if there's still room for the day?

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxi View Post
    anyone know if there's still room for the day?
    I'm pretty certain there is. I spoke to Lloyd yesterday, and he said there were a few spots left. Give him a call
    Member, sem fiddy appreciation society

I find it ironic that the incredibly rude personal comments about Les were made by someone bearing an astonishing resemblance to a Monica Lewinsky dress accessory.

All was good until I realised that having 105kg of man sliding into my rear was a tad uncomfortable after a while

Thread Information