Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FULL M.B License in 3 Short months!

Bike
    2000 Softail Springer

FULL M.B License in 3 Short months!

YEP!.....It's true!......Through the Mainland driving school........It's a new program to get FULLY licensed in I believe it is actually 6 weeks......But being the BLONDE that I am.........And the new rider that I am......I'm takin' just a little bit longer.......But I have my Restricted now and in 2 weeks will go for my FULL and I am on my way baby!......So does that mean I don't have to drive with the BIG "L" thingy on my bike anymore?.....I forgot to ask them that!
    The road is straight cast.......Wind's in my eyes.......
    The engine roar's between my thigh's............
    (Desert Plains...Judas Priest!)

Bike
    yeah you can pop of the Loser plates if your on anything other than a blue license.

Congrats though!

lucky :/ Ive got another 21months or so
    I only posted this because of the global economic crisis

Bike
    none
    You mean you don't already have your full? Did you not ride while over in the states cause if you have a US motorbike license all you have to do is take the theary test and you're set. That reminds me I need to do that soon, bah it can wait I have till june and my US one doesn't expire till october.... 2 years from now lol.

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

Bike
    2000 Softail Springer
    I held a US drivers lisence......so the motor bike thing goes on as an extended or graduated or whatever thing they call it here...and NO I did not ride over in the States...I am SO new to the whole thing that I can still count on 1 hand how many times that I have rode a motorcycle at all.......and 1 of those times was from CHCH to Hororata!.......ha!......I was a "Scary bitch" that day!...........Haaa........But others said they that they never would have known that was my 2nd time EVER riding...(a bike)...ha!!....I think I have finally found my calling!.......Liveing the life I was born to live!!!....Givein' it all I've got to give!!!!!

Bike
    97 Yamaha Virago

Cool

Yikes..... just as well you are in the South Island to practise your riding in then...lol.

Please give us fair warning when you plan on riding in the North Island....lol.

And you are on 1200cc HD.

Bike
    fire breathin ginja ninja
    might just be me, but it's a tad scary to think you can go from being allowed a push bike, to then being allowed a thou in a few weeks with little experiance.. Not a go at anyone here, but I've heard bad stories of experianced riders, let alone newbies.

go at your own pace, ay? see ya around for a while longer yet

Bike
    2000 Softail Springer
    Haaaaa!!......That's funny CRASHE!........All I have to do really ....is too look out for people with NAMES like YOURS!.....lol!

Ps.......Could someone please take the L-PLATE rider sign out from underneath my name........Thank You VERY much.......

Bike
    Sniff... None
    L-plate = number of posts on site. But then you prob knew that

L-plate on bike? WTF for? I never bothered with an L plate on my 400 when I was on a learners...
    "You, Madboy, are the Uncooked Pork Sausage of Sausage Beasts. With extra herbs."
    - Jim2 c2006

Bike
    2011 Yamaha xvs1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmsrocker

Ps.......Could someone please take the L-PLATE rider sign out from underneath my name........Thank You VERY much.......
    Only you can do that, by posting more There is a thread somewhere giving the required number of posts to graduate.

Here is that post
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...33&postcount=1
    "I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage.
    They've experienced pain and brought jewelry." - Rita Rudner
    A man is only as big as the dreams he dares to live

Bike
    El Bandito Negro
    Come on ... make this thread the longest thread in the forum :-D
    then you'll have the L plate rider thing gone in no time... especially if you go past that religious ravings one :-D

Bike
    Your Face
    I wish you good luck riding your shopping trolly..
    Maybe you should ride something smaller untill you know what your doing.

You may have an expensive 1200cc custom harley. But it's no good when It's 200m down the bank and you suddenly had an aphpany(sp) that maybe it wasn't such a good thing beening all show and no go.

We have fuct roads in nz, bad camber and tight corners..enjoy
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    Lucky Bastard. 2 months till I get my restricted

Bike
    2000 Softail Springer

What's the hurry?

I am in NO hurry to get anywhere in this friggin country.............I already know what is gonna be there when I get there...........A different Farm!.Ha!..
    Chicks in the States don't mess with shit they don't intend to ride..They get straight on what ever it is that they intend to ride and they LEARN!......Even in the hell of L.A. traffic.......And we don't have 1/2 as many bikes go down as do here!......What's up with that?......Seems chicks over there are doing something that the chicks here aren't doing..........The only people who ride 250's and under over there are our kids........ha!,..........Seriously!...No Joke!
    So I am ALL GOOD BABY.........ALL GOOD!.........Now if I were in the States rideing I might be in a SUPER hurry to reach my destination....Because EVERY destination there Out weighs the last!.....It is is SO awesome to get to those ralley's.........But have no fear.......Help is here!...I have come to spread some AMERICAN fun to you lot........In No time the America's and others alike will be hearing of the awesome ralley's in Good ol' New Zealand.......And WE will ROCK here as well!.......But until then....honey it's all about countin the sheep along the way........and what's the hurry in that?.......But I sure have met some DOWN Cool people here.....They are Real!......and that says a whole lot more than the people back home if you ask me!........At least they remember each other around here!

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmsrocker
    .....And we don't have 1/2 as many bikes go down as do here!......What's up with that?.

Prove your statement!
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Your Face
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedMedic
    Or you could go to the grasshopper at Westgate AA and pay your $400 and get a full licence straight away .
    It's the same bloody thing!...
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

Thread Information