Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whatcha reckon?

Bike
    Not many, if any

Hey man!

Quote Originally Posted by curious george
    Well, KK has been a bit confused on more than one occasion anyway....
    I thought we agreed we were going to let that one slide! c'mon man ive already mowed your lawn this week and everything

Yeahnah its my bad! You dont really look like a boy! At least now you have some hair you dont! still got less then me, altho according to my dad i look like a girl? we could like trade secrets!

Anyways i reckon go for it! Grow your hair though too!

Always have a backup plan though, so like, if it doesnt work out perfectly at least you could always post pics up on here and get a load of married, deprived, old bikers[read: good judges ] postin comments on how hot you are which if it were me would be enough of an ego boost yeah?
    Anyways its all good, you wont need that backup plan.

Bike
    KTM Duke. Last ridden.....?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaka-Kid
    I thought we agreed we were going to let that one slide! c'mon man ive already mowed your lawn this week and everything

True true,OK, I'll keep quiet...

Bike
    Guzzi
    It's the way they make most of their money. You pay for the course in the hope that they will give you work when completed. Works for some, not many.

Thing here Slip, is take a look at the models out there in the add world that look like you. If you see a market for yourself then take a punt. Not wnting to put you off, but most are young'uns and many of them fall by the wayside.

On the upside of this these modeling courses can be a big help just for personal grooming and general deportment, but then a night class at the local High Scool will be a lot cheaper. Have fun either way.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Thread Information