Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christchurch Motorcycles? What's their reputation like?

Bike
    '04 GS1200ss, '08 DRZ400SM
    Quote Originally Posted by sefer
    By any small chance did you happen to see/look at a black and silver FZR250 while you were there?
    Hi Sefer
    Didn't see your question till now. How did you get on? I didn't see the 250 there, only a CB650 and a blurr of Triumphs and Harleys (on the mezanine floor - probably need the ramp to roll start them).

What part of Chch are you in Sefer?
    Alan

Bike
    2004 krr zx150
    Hey Jimmie, must be going blind this is the first time I've seen your response.

I'm in Hornby so it was no big deal to drop down, just didn't know the facts on it at the time.

Turns out its a non-running (electrical problem, there is none )import that hasn't panned out for them. At this point I'm 80% sure I could fix that (having a bit of electrical know-how I've used the FZR400s wiring diagram to isolate the likely problem and figure out how I could start it, assuming that's the problem), but being pretty new to bikes (and not being able to start at the time) theres a few other things I'd like to be reasonibly sure of. (like is it likely to get a WOF)

Other than that issue, a few missing faring bolts, and some broken faring clips it looks quite good. For $1500 I'm actually tempted...

Bike
    2004 krr zx150
    This is it here, it was hiding under the stairs when I was there.

Just under 12K on the clock, missing an blinker(on the other side), dent in the exhust, scrape on the exposed engine casing (likely just very hard leaning, hard to tell thou).

Did get it to turn over by bypassing the starter solinoid, but obviously wouldn't start without full power.

I'm being a bit silly really looking at non working bikes (I'm also waiting to see a CBR250R (H) at sportzone that need engine work ) and should just stick to going, registered, wof bikes, but hey, prehaps I'm not that bright

Bike
    1989 Harley Davidson Sportster
    Does anyone know how to make contact with Lindsay Williamson regarding buying a bike thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thread Information