Thread: Comparitive Insurance Chart

Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Blog Entries

Question Comparitive Insurance Chart

Having recently renewed my insurance policy on my bike I have collected several of the insurance policy documents.

I was tossing up creating a table listing all the "features" and indicating what was included and what was an "extra" for the various policies.

Do people think this is of merit, or is it a bit too commercial for the Wiki?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Too commercial.

Ends up being competition for the cheapest premiums. NOT the way to buy insurance.

A better idea would be an article on how to buy insurance that meets your personal requirements, and how to read and interpret fine print.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dath View Post
    Having recently renewed my insurance policy on my bike I have collected several of the insurance policy documents.

I was tossing up creating a table listing all the "features" and indicating what was included and what was an "extra" for the various policies.

Do people think this is of merit, or is it a bit too commercial for the Wiki?
    Bro, nothing to do with insurance as ya don't get none in racing !
    But looks like your enjoying filling the Wiki !
    Had a look at the racing section and what would go down well there, is a calendar that we can start filling with upcoming meetings, race meets, track days etc ! something we can add links to for entry forms etc
    Would have to be some sort of on line calenda that updates itself to the day month year etc !
    Thats one thing that there aint an abundance of and meetings can sneak up on ya !!
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    Bro, nothing to do with insurance as ya don't get none in racing !
    But looks like your enjoying filling the Wiki !
    Had a look at the racing section and what would go down well there, is a calendar that we can start filling with upcoming meetings, race meets, track days etc ! something we can add links to for entry forms etc
    Would have to be some sort of on line calenda that updates itself to the day month year etc !
    Thats one thing that there aint an abundance of and meetings can sneak up on ya !!
    Future events is not really valid wiki content. Thou results from past track/race days is.

We have a race calendar for future race events.

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
    Future events is not really valid wiki content. Thou results from past track/race days is.

We have a race calendar for future race events.
    By crikey so we do, Thanks Spank !
    As empty as it is !
    Shall see what i can do about filling it and having it used a bit more !!
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Thread Information