Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: '09 suzuki international tri-series

Bike
    CRF450 Supermoto
    hi guys, was looking for some info for gearing etc for some of the tracks in the tri-series and came across this thread.

Yes, there is 5 of us motarders coming over to race the series and some tupperware bikes as well.

Has anyone ridden these tracks on a motard and can give some info on top speed, gearing etc.

We are all really pumped to race you Kiwi's!!!

Bike
    No longer Motarded
    Quote Originally Posted by jovian View Post
    hi guys, was looking for some info for gearing etc for some of the tracks in the tri-series and came across this thread.

Yes, there is 5 of us motarders coming over to race the series and some tupperware bikes as well.

Has anyone ridden these tracks on a motard and can give some info on top speed, gearing etc.

We are all really pumped to race you Kiwi's!!!
    would help ya if i could, or maybe i wouldnt anyway since your an aussie lol

but i havent even riden a bike in the other island yet so spose i will be interested to see the result of your question too
    Bring on the weekend

Bike
    03 Hornet 900, 08 Daytona 675 race bike
    Quote Originally Posted by scorry View Post
    would help ya if i could, or maybe i wouldnt anyway since your an aussie lol

but i havent even riden a bike in the other island yet so spose i will be interested to see the result of your question too
    What are you like at right hand turns ? You guy's may get some dirt to play on as well.
    "You never understood that it ain't no good, you shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you" - Bob Dylan

Bike
    No longer Motarded
    Quote Originally Posted by wharfy View Post
    What are you like at right hand turns ? You guy's may get some dirt to play on as well.
    yeah right handers may need some work, we dont know what they are down this way.

Dirt???
    i didnt know about that, i heard a rumour wanganui might have it back but a bit different than last time
    Bring on the weekend

Bike
    CRF450 Supermoto
    yeah we are keen for any riding or racing we can do while there, track days, club rounds etc

Bike
    2010 Suzuki RMZ450
    Hey fellas, I'm another one of the supermoto racers coming over to do the 3 events. Can't wait, so pumped and we get back to Aus just in time for new years

Bike
    r1 r/r sidecar, fxr 150
    hi aussie motards, so far only have entry forms from 2 of the 5 of you coming to Taupo, Jovians & Josephs & class is filling fast

Bike
    2010 Suzuki RMZ450
    Well I'm Joe and Jovian is above so we are right. I will let the others know, I am sure everyone said they sent entries in.

Bike
    KTM 450 EXC-R
    Hi racer40, I'm Tom. Leighton confirmed my entry back in August. We'll have to chase it up if somethings happened to them.

Bike
    WR269f, WR450f
    Hey you jokers, got a couple of questions from a RRS virgin.

Is there still room left in F1 for one more?

How many races per class is there normally?

And does the Wife (pitcrew) have to pay a gate fee?

Cheers guys, hoping to finally make this event.

Bike
    r1 r/r sidecar, fxr 150
    hi Tonyok, if it is info on the TRRS you are after, yes still room in F1, 27th 2 practices, monday 1 qualifier, 2 races, each entry gets 2 passes, extra passes $10 for weekend, if you want any info on the other 2 events contact Leighton on cemetery cicuit website, thanks, Chris

Bike
    Rolls Royce RB211
    Can someone please add an R18 caveat to this thread? Those of us unable to make it are finding it frustratingly arousing and would like some means of screening it out. Thanks in advance, signed: blueballs.

Quote Originally Posted by racer40 View Post
    Ok here is abit more info. 11 race bikes are coming in a container from Queensland, 5 supermotos, 1 600, 1 sidecar & 4 superbikes so that will boost the the international feilds. Also Stacey Stellar (sidecars) & Gareth Jones are also returning for the tri series, & hopefully another top Aussie superbike rider will soon be signed up. Entries are coming in for all 3 rounds & remember only 34 spaces are available for the supermotos, due to the 5 aussies & ex pat kiwi Darryl Atkins who is also returning, so get in early or you might miss out. Taupo already has 120 bikes entered, inc 18 for the endurance. more info will follow.
    Hey Chris, I herd Stacy wasn't coming this year?

Bike
    douglas
    your not starting rumours are you rat?

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    Hey Chris, I herd Stacy wasn't coming this year?
    Dude!!!! You mean he aint got the stamina?????
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Thread Information