Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Damnnn Sorry all!

Bike
    2000 Softail Springer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDuck
    I happened upon the post as I was downloading pics after an awesome day at Taupo. Usually I dont get wrapt up in the emotive posts that go on here ........Yes we do ride bikes and we have formed a lot of cool friendships from the forums. And the weekend showed that.

You Lils decided to have a personal attack on a well respected member of our community without knowing yours facts. Hence you got a bad reaction...go figure!

the person you attacked is a great rider and a great KBer and I hope your silly comments will be taken in context as just that - silly crappy drivel! When we see you on a KB ride with a real bike then maybe just maybe we will take you seriously until then ....CYA
    JUST FOR THE RECORD..........I have APOLOGIZED to each and every
    &^$#@%*&^ that has messaged me on the subject.......I should NEVER have said my opinion on this board...BUT......"Silly Comments" ....well THAT is entirely Your opinion......I stand behind what I said! I know the FACTS!....I saw the facts!.......The fact is.......THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!.....SORRRRRRRRRRY TO YOU ALLLLL!..........Once and FOR ALL!
    The road is straight cast.......Wind's in my eyes.......
    The engine roar's between my thigh's............
    (Desert Plains...Judas Priest!)

Bike
    2000 Softail Springer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed
    Impressive indeed! But alas, not the record...I got SIX reds in one day. I also got told to "FOAD" by a senior member after only participating on here for a fews weeks (near enuf to what vifferman got told), and I won't mention the many other humiliating and life threatening comments ("sticks & stones") I've had come my way during my spell on KB - but I'm still here aren't I!

Anyways Lilmsrocker, you've started off here with a hiss and a roar as some do, and good on you for getting involved. Maybe it's time to slow down a bit and enjoy the scenery.

Zed
    Thanx ZED!.......Look I am a veryyyyy easy going and down chick.....I get on well with most people....I just have an issue or two that get me GOINNNN!...I am not trying to get Hate Votes here...and I am comforted to know that LIFE GOES ON.....Huh!? ......Thanks again ZED!
    The road is straight cast.......Wind's in my eyes.......
    The engine roar's between my thigh's............
    (Desert Plains...Judas Priest!)

Bike
    big gay1 that I am not licenced to use
    Just take it easy and try not to offend anyone, because the person you offend normally wont forget it, but in saying that we are all a friendly bunch - yet to find anyone thats not willing to lend a hand or share some advice.

So take your time, becareful what you say (we are all human and even the most friendly person can be turned sour when you hit their button!) and best of all, let the past die quietly.

Have fun!

Bike
    A black one
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmsrocker
    "Silly Comments" ....well THAT is entirely Your opinion......I stand behind what I said! I know the FACTS!....I saw the facts!.......The fact is.......THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!.....SORRRRRRRRRRY TO YOU ALLLLL!..........Once and FOR ALL!
    So, what you're saying is: you have learned nothing, - and you don't want to, and you have no respect for the opinions of those here (who actually may know the people involved and the facts of the situation).
    It's all very well apologising for venting on a subject you know nothing about and hurting people we all care about in the real world, but to continue to insist that you actually know better about 'what's been going on' is f***ing laughable. So, in case you still think this sh*t is acceptable, please stand corrected- it's not, and nor is your silly defiant attitude. Time to pull your head in.

Oh, and from your profile? It says something like 'law school' under occupation.

I hope to hell you have no plans to be a lawyer. The law tends to insist on these funny things you may not have heard about- things like 'evidence' and 'fairness' and 'consideration'. Go look them up if you don't know what they are.
    The world is my oxter

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    IM MOST HATED ,DONT STEAL THE ONLY THING I HAVE.
    Oh c'mon... I think we've all been subjected to your:

Personality
    Patience
    Wit
    Charm
    Tact
    Subtley
    Wonderful sense of irony

You shouldn't put yourself down like that...
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Think I got voted "Most Hated" today.........oh well......shit happens......sorry to offend those offended...........Cya round the ralley's! L8R!...Lilmsrocker!
    ... just happy to see you know when you done bad, did what you can about it and admitted it. I think that last point puts you a long way above a number of others in here.

(... just lay low for a bit. It's good to get passionate about something, but sometimes the "give it 24 hours before launching forth" needs to come into it...)

Just my 5c that you are welcome to take or leave. Cheers!
    MDU
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    No worries
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    JUST FOR THE RECORD..........I have APOLOGIZED to each and every
    &^$#@%*&^ that has messaged me on the subject.......I should NEVER have said my opinion on this board...BUT......"Silly Comments" ....well THAT is entirely Your opinion......I stand behind what I said! I know the FACTS!....I saw the facts!.......The fact is.......THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!.....SORRRRRRRRRRY TO YOU ALLLLL!..........Once and FOR ALL!
    Bullshit that you know the facts. Unless you know the people personally, you know nothing. If you do know them personally, you would not air it on an open forum. Defending the indefensible is....indefensible.
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Ok guys, here I go again with my logical voice and brain (I dont have one often you know)

Lilmsrocker apologised for saying a few things she shouldnt have on a topic that had nothing to do with her. After having it pointed out to her that it was not her place and proberbly slagging off some senior members is a bad thing she quite rightly apologised. Which I can accept.

No point in flogging a dead horse and telling her she is still wrong when she admitted she was and apologised. Let sleeping dogs lie and we shall see if she can clean up her act (Im sure she will) and then we can all be friends.

Now that im done with all the sensible talk.

FLOO BA DOOBA DOOBA. kNOFF KNEEF BLAH
    Than facing fearful odds

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    What is OK about apologising, then 'standing behind what I said'?? The apology was fine *fullstop* but then to go on and defend original comments....well... That's having your cake AND eating it. We all know the story behind that.
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    A black one
    Sniper: what we have a problem with is this:

Quote Originally Posted by LIMSROCKER
    BUT......"Silly Comments" ....well THAT is entirely Your opinion......I stand behind what I said! I know the FACTS!....I saw the facts!.......The fact is.......THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!..
    She may have 'apologised', but is still saying that she 'stands behind what she said' and that she 'knows the FACTS'.
    This is not the first time she's attacked someone on the board, or been remonstrated with, and then apologised (seemingly insincerely). So I have trouble believing that she is either sorry, or has thought about her actions at all.
    Frankly, if she does have anything to do with a law school, my profound hope is that it's in the capacity of 'Bathroom Hygeinist'.
    The world is my oxter

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Ahh, I see now, sorry, my brain focused on the apologising before I started dreaming about riding.

I apologise now and I must rethink these things I previously said.
    Than facing fearful odds

Bike
    XB12R, FXR150, Ducati 400ss, 1125CR
    if i don't want/like what i read.... i stop and turn it off/go somewhere where i'm happy.....

no one needs to know...and if they don't get a reply ...they will get the message that people are not interested in what they have to say.......

what a ride so far!!!!

Bike
    none
    Wow... another bad rep. Havn't had one of these since I posted my beliefs in the religious ravings thread. What's worse is the person that gave it to me was a coward and didn't even leave a name or reason. Oh well fuck it I don't care anyway.

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

Bike
    Honda CBR400RR

OMG!!!

I have only been a "member" of this site for a VERY short time - I do not know anyone personally and definately am not qualified to judge anyone, I have problems of my own - and that's how they should stay

What depresses me soo much is that I joined this site cause everyone seemed soo damn friendly and it was great finding a site dedicated (or atleast supposed to be) to RIDING BIKES and other related stuff. Now i am afraid that when i log in im going to find anything from "help me im desperate and single" to mudslinging and the like . . . . .

Quite honestly there is a time and place for everything, but isn't this the kiwi BIKER site, i repeat BIKER?!!

Anyways, I hope I havent offended anyone, just my 2 cents . . . . .

and
    Boredom, the root of all evil!

Thread Information