Thread: A NEW addition to TAUPO track.

Bike
    Honda PC800

A NEW addition to TAUPO track.

INCORRECT INFORMATION THREAD CLOSED BY REQUEST - Mental Trousers

Hey folks something I noticed at Taupo track was a kids sized off road track right beside the pits exit. This means a trackday can now be a bit more of a family fun day. Particularly on the structures 4 session type trackdays. So dad or mum want a day on the track--the kids could have a day on the dirt track
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    My Broomstick
    Blog Entries
    What a great idea....bout time something was done for the kids
    DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP

Don't wait for the perfect moment......Take the moment & make it perfect.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.....It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Bike
    flippy
    Blog Entries
    I believe this was done for some motard event that took place around the carpark and on that track.
    Didnt see any advertising for it myself however a mate told me it was happening.

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrislost View Post
    I believe this was done for some motard event that took place around the carpark and on that track.
    Didnt see any advertising for it myself however a mate told me it was happening.
    You be bang on there ol son -BUT the tards ripped up the tarseal in the carpark pretty bad. The track manager seems more than happy for the littlies to play on their peewees and quads
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    HONDA EXPRESS
    Its challenging on a segway

www.PhotoRecall.co.nz

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    You be bang on there ol son -BUT the tards ripped up the tarseal in the carpark pretty bad. The track manager seems more than happy for the littlies to play on their peewees and quads
    You aint wrong about the carpark !!! That little tard event is gonna cost them bigtime ! (wonder if they'll add a resin to the patches on that lot lol)

Looks like that dirt track could be turned into something worthwhile too, add a couple of table tops etc !!!

Might be bringing a mate and his boy up with me on thursday !! Have to go talk to em at the office lol, see if we cant let him loose out there on his 150 !
    Not that he'll want to (sounds like he wants max time up at one of the MX tracks up in taupo, in prep for a big event coming up !)
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Just had a call from Taupo track officials.--As in the powers that be. Turns out the dirt track CAN'T be used except in controlled rqace conditions. So I well and truely jumped the gun.
    Theres a good chance that in the future its going to be good to go but theres osh and safety issues first.

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    oh FFS.. go tell them to bulk order the cotton wool..........

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
    oh FFS.. go tell them to bulk order the cotton wool..........
    No me ol mate I do agree with them. For THEM to fuck it up dealing with kids and they could be in a huge power of shit. Cos its a racetrack yasee-osh and ACC would be down on em like a tonee of bricks.
    I geddit--I just wish we werent so friggin PC in this country

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    I hear what your saying.

i wish I could have a big signed waiver round my neck saying. I SUFFER FROM PERSONAL RESPONISIBLITY. IF I FUCK UP> ITS NOT YOUR FAULT.
    And go do whatever the frik I want to do.
    The last few months I been working temp work, so a new company every couple of days. I get well versed in ACC and H&S on a daily basis.

pisses me off.

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    FROSTY got the wrong info. Closed.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Thread Information