Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question!

Bike
    Mid 80s superbike, Mid 00s superbike
    Don't questions usually have question marks after them? Not exclamation marks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Ok im coming out of my closet just this one time , I too kinda have a curvy figure which makes it worse beacuse im a guy. Well the waist kinda goes in and the bum pushes out. When I was in college the girls in my year would slap me on the arse and squeeze because apparently it is firm, tight... I wear jeans
    .....if I find this as a signature Ill hunt you down, serious, capice?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HDTboy
    Don't questions usually have question marks after them? Not exclamation marks
    Questions do. The word "question" shouted to gain attention does not. The exclamation mark indicates an exclamatory rendition of the word "question".

You will note that the question asked within the text was indicated by a question mark.

That was a tentative step toward pedantry HDTboy. Keep trying. You'll get there.

PT

I put that in because most people miss the "tone" without an indicative marker such as a smilie.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Thread Information