Thread: Finally (4lakavat)

Bike
    Kawasaki KLE 500, 2007

Finally (4lakavat)

Hey, this is my 1st post.
    After only starting to ride 2 years ago, learning on the good ol Gn250. I have finally got myself a kawa KLE500, and... I love it.. I am not a giant but i was a lil to big for the gn, from pushing the bike so hard just to sit a 90km. I great just to be able to relax a lil and actually enjoy the riding and the scenery.(get my full in febuary)
    I am now only hoping for a DRY calm summer so i can get in as much riding as i can, see you on the roads.

Bike
    BMW R1200GS (2010)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4lakavat View Post
    Hey, this is my 1st post.
    After only starting to ride 2 years ago, learning on the good ol Gn250. I have finally got myself a kawa KLE500, and... I love it.. I am not a giant but i was a lil to big for the gn, from pushing the bike so hard just to sit a 90km. I great just to be able to relax a lil and actually enjoy the riding and the scenery.(get my full in febuary)
    I am now only hoping for a DRY calm summer so i can get in as much riding as i can, see you on the roads.
    Welcome to the madhouse. There was someone else new to the forum recently that was keen on the KLE as well (Sheba).
    The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, he said.

Bike
    Gixxer 1litre
    4lakavat......???
    Welcome to the KB Forum, enjoy your stay here, heaps to learn from this group too.

Cheers Nuts
    Harder, Faster, Stronger, Smarter.................
    All the thing's I'm striving for

Bike
    I want a Kawasaki KLX250
    Welcome! Hope you have a fantastic summer riding and getting your full.

Yeah, I'm interested in the KLE, but being a pre-newbie, wannabe really, I know I need a 250 bike (guess they are called KLX instead). But I've heard so much about a GN250 being the best for learners. Would you really suggest that as being a first step to learning like you did, then moving on to the bike I really want?

Bike
    Kawasaki KLE 500, 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
    But I've heard so much about a GN250 being the best for learners. Would you really suggest that as being a first step to learning like you did, then moving on to the bike I really want?
    Hey yeah i think if have never ridin b4, it would be a great bike, its not really a 100kmp/h bike but it would be great in the city or for short country rides great to learn how to corner on. I think great untill u get ur restricted then u will may want to get something a little more powerfull that will keep u in the flow of traffic easyier...being a learner having an L plate on i use to find these pricks in cars sitting on my arse doing dodgy passes pretty much trying to knock me of ma bike. if i had started on maybe a ninja 250 or something not so low on the horsepower, i wouldnt have got bored of it so fast and i would of been able to pull away from dangerous car driver....probley straight into a power poll..

Bike
    2005 Repsol CBR1000RR
    Welcome to the madness!!

Bike
    neva-u-mindus
    Welcome to kb 4lakavat its a gr8 group-good stuff-good peeps - ride safe!
    `Life isnt tied with a bow ...... but its still a gift`

Thread Information