Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,216 to 1,220 of 1220

Thread: KTM 990/950 Adv thread

Bike
    KTM
    Had my 990 adv for a month and a bit now, a major step up off road than the old Strom, although not quite as comfy two-up on the road. To be expected really!

Still going through the mandatory checks, oberon clutch, waterpump seal, blah blah

Need to head up north a bit more and find some new gravel, getting a little sick of the Wairarapa. Will probably take the old girl down to the Brass Monkey this year, that'll be a good blat

Good times!

Bike
    2009, Ktm 990 Adventure S
    first model was released around 2003. It took me 13 years to get one. I had a problem though I need to learn basic offroad riding skills first and then get the bike. However I finally go there. Odlins rd:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 22.24.51.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	437.7 KB 
ID:	329563

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    Quote Originally Posted by pampa View Post
    first model was released around 2003. It took me 13 years to get one. I had a problem though I need to learn basic offroad riding skills first and then get the bike. However I finally go there. Odlins rd:
    top of the line is worth waiting for
    ....wherezz that track go

Bike
    '13 KTM 1190 Adventure R
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Anyone got mufflers?

My '09 990 Adv has an exhaust leak at the distributor ('H') piece join - I've got parts to disassemble and fix it, BUT the mufflers need to be removed to do so - and the bolts holding the pipe flanges on them both are well seized. Have broken one off already. So my thinking is we may have to cut/grind off the remaining bolt heads - then deal with drilling, re-tapping etc.

A better option would be to source some surplus mufflers that some of you guys who have added Akras or Wings or done a 2 into 1 conversion must have lying around anchoring your boat or something - What are my chances? - please get in touch as I weigh options - thanks in advance!
    TRUTH, n. An ingenious compound of desirability and appearance. ~ The Devil's Dictionary

Bike
    2006 - ktm990

Mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by snodpete View Post
    My '09 990 Adv has an exhaust leak at the distributor ('H') piece join - I've got parts to disassemble and fix it, BUT the mufflers need to be removed to do so - and the bolts holding the pipe flanges on them both are well seized. Have broken one off already. So my thinking is we may have to cut/grind off the remaining bolt heads - then deal with drilling, re-tapping etc.

A better option would be to source some surplus mufflers that some of you guys who have added Akras or Wings or done a 2 into 1 conversion must have lying around anchoring your boat or something - What are my chances? - please get in touch as I weigh options - thanks in advance!
    I have a couple of mufflers.

Send me a message if interested.

Thread Information