Thread: Zx12R Body Kit with FREE Undertail

Bike
    2009 Kawasaki ZX6R

Zx12R Body Kit with FREE Undertail

Body kit:

This body kit is top of the line. It is hand made with high grade ABS plastic and custom painted and professionally finished. This kit will not flex under stress or crack as they are made with
    the exact same materials as the original OEM kits.

Recommend that the custom aftermarket body kit/fairings to be installed by a professional that has acquired or mastered the ability to properly install these kits as they can be difficult at times. Once installed properly, you will love the new look of your bike. Be aware that our bodykits do not fit as easily as OEM fairings... like high quality race fairings and aftermarket body panels, it may take some effort and patience to install the entire kit. All kits have a precise mold that will fit each model.

Undertail:

High quality ABS plastic construction by Jiapin,one of the largest auto body aftermarket brand from Japan.

LED turn signals
    Ultra Bright "Super Bright LED's" The brightest individual LED's on the market today. These shine an amber light when flashing.

The Body Kit is made to fit A ZX12R 2000-2001

This item is in NZ. I only have one set (still packed in box), I got for my own bike but then decided to fix my fairings instead. It was imported it from the USA for $1,667.75.
    I am not sure where its was made sorry. No warranty.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=250339810
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	body kit.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	148791  
    "Heh sanity? Sorry, I don’t recall ever having anything like that"

Thread Information