Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learner on brand new EX250

Bike
    Hyosung GT250R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudfart View Post
    Question is, how far can you lean on a 250cc with quite a skinny rear tyre? I still have the chicken strips. But I like to think they are getting thinner!
    are your pegs scraping? if not then you can lean more. seriously, its not that skinny.

Bike
    2007 Honda VTR 1000 Firestorm
    well it comes with a narrow straw to apply it, so i was spraying it on, and some was coagulating at the bottom of the chain in the form of a raindrop.
    Was I spraying too much on?

Bike
    SF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudfart View Post
    I think its just my noob technique going into the corners, but I am getting faster round them, I'm getting more confidence in the machine every day.
    I just did my first chain lube now, are you supposed to wipe the excess off, or just leave it all on? Its a wax/oil mix lube.
    Watch this:

Bike
    Evo 5
    I like the ninja. When i first sat on mine in the shop i fell in love. mind you i havnt had much experience with others so cant compare. I'll keep it even when i get my full licence, im on my R
    Thats whats up.

Bike
    2007 Honda VTR 1000 Firestorm
    Had first rain ride this morning, it was great!
    Of course on a completely empty motorway north of Huntly@ 6am, I get stuck behind a petrol tanker, spraying water everywhere.
    Then I got 2 cagers up my bum but thankfully the closest one behind me kept his distance.
    Yep, rain is sweet, no problems. Although I think the gravel was a bit slidey, my front tyre shifted a bit in a turn on the wet stuff at Hampton downs rd.
    How can they leave all the gravel there, and not lay the road, when I was in Dauckland laying rds, we would have been crucified for what they do on Hampton Downs rd. Terrible breaches of STMS. The racetrack carpark looks good though.

Thread Information