Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BIKEOI Fundraiser! Action Packs for sale!

Bike
    1995 Suzuki Volty (TU250)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOONR View Post
    Can I have a Fluoro Vest with the commuting one on it? (ACC levies could for 110000 more cars onto the road), and please please please can it come pre-assembled, just wear and ride away! I'll hand over a few extra dollars, my ironing is just poo!
    Yep. Can do.

Just beware of one technical issue: when the transfers are on their A4 sheets, obviously they fit in an A4 envelope and can be mailed out flat. After they are ironed onto a vest we then have to fold the vest and I'm not sure what effect that has on the transfer when you get it out at the other end.

Anyway, throw some money into the account and we will process your order on Wednesday evening for mail-out Thursday.

Oh - and PM me your address of course!
    There is no such thing as bad weather; only inappropriate clothing!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swbarnett View Post
    Does anyone have a file of the graphics in Phantam's post that I could print? I've got an idea of how I can put a laminated A4 page on the front of my fairing.
    PM Phant. I'm sure he will be happy to share.

Bike
    Mine
    Quote Originally Posted by klingon View Post
    PM Phant. I'm sure he will be happy to share.
    Brain not in gear at 1am!

Thanks, will do.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    1986 RZ350 + many others
    I only have some black t shirts that I previously brought new a few months ago specifically for this purpose, so is there an option to get a lighter coloured text to suit this?
    Two Stroke, the pinnacle of engine design

Bike
    2013 Victory Hammer 8 Ball
    Might i suggest,that some of the smaller articles,IE:armbands, would be awesome if they were available on the day of the national bikeoi,as there will be heaps of people there that aren't on KB,or aware of your excellent wares.

The more insignia worn,the better i reckon.

Bike
    1997 Honda Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by TygerTung View Post
    I only have some black t shirts that I previously brought new a few months ago specifically for this purpose, so is there an option to get a lighter coloured text to suit this?
    If there is enough demand, I can do transfers on white that will print on dark colours, but I probably won't have chance to get it done this week.

Klingon - any more demand for print on black/dark colours? - if we could get/make dark/black vests - we might be able to pick up the black, black, or black brigade...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by naphazoline View Post
    Might i suggest,that some of the smaller articles,IE:armbands, would be awesome if they were available on the day of the national bikeoi,as there will be heaps of people there that aren't on KB,or aware of your excellent wares.

The more insignia worn,the better i reckon.
    Yep, the Scary Bikers are going flat out to get raw materials and produce merchandise! We're quite a team now!

I would also like to encourage other regions to set up Scary Biker Sewing Circles. We would be delighted to share our formulas for making the various bits & pieces and give you ideas on where to purchase raw materials. I think demand is likely to out-strip supply by quite a long way!

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmNZ View Post
    If there is enough demand, I can do transfers on white that will print on dark colours, but I probably won't have chance to get it done this week.

Klingon - any more demand for print on black/dark colours? - if we could get/make dark/black vests - we might be able to pick up the black, black, or black brigade...
    Hmmm... I haven't had any other requests for black... but I dare say if we started producing them they would sell. Let's discuss on Wednesday night (if you can make it) or soon after.

Bike
    2010 CB 1000 R, 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250
    Blog Entries
    Off topic (slightly) but related to Funding issues

Rovente IT Solutions, The Parrot n Jigger cafe and bar, and WMCC have stepped up to sponsor 4 of the 6 Portaloo's needed on the BIKEOI day

BIG Ups to them all folks, and I may have the other two covered as well, confirmation to follow

NOW I still need a lead onto a professional water blasting firm for the post BIKEOI oil stain garauntee....anyone?????

Sorry Klingon, just as this threads related to financial support thought I could get in a good plug here

Cheers
    Just ride.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Yay for the sponsors!

Please make sure they each have a rep at the event so I can personally give them all a hug. (Or if they prefer, they can pay more money NOT to be hugged by random bikers...)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Thanks to everyone who has sent me a PM with your orders!

The Scary Bikers Sewing circle will be meeting tomorrow evening (Wednesday 4 Nov) to fill our first batch of mail orders. Items will be mailed out on Thursday morning.

If you have not yet placed your orders for this week, please PM me with your name, address and what you want, by 4PM WEDNESDAY 4 NOV.

If you can't make this week's deadline, we are very likely to do another mail-out on Wednesday 11 November, but don't leave it too late or you may miss out!

Bike
    F-18,Ginny and #66
    Blog Entries
    Payment and order sent.

Cheers
    Don't Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly !!!

Hey Alan, Alan, Alan....

Bike
    None - s'fucked
    Quote Originally Posted by klingon View Post
    If you have not yet placed your orders for this week, please PM me with your name, address and what you want, by 4PM WEDNESDAY 4 NOV.
    PM sent, Ma'am.
    Quote Originally Posted by rachprice View Post
    Jrandom, You are such a woman hating cunt, if you weren't such a misogynist bastard you might have a better luck with women!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTO View Post
    Payment and order sent.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully View Post
    PM sent, Ma'am.
    Both added to the order book.

Yes, I had to open an order book to keep up with demand.

Thanks to everyone who has placed orders so far. By this time tomorrow night they should be stuffed, cuffed & ready to go!

Bike
    F-18,Ginny and #66
    Blog Entries
    I assume that the default design of the graphics for the back of the high viz vests is the one with the motobike, the target, and the "Easy target" slogan.

Is this correct ?
    Don't Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly !!!

Hey Alan, Alan, Alan....

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTO View Post
    I assume that the default design of the graphics for the back of the high viz vests is the one with the motobike, the target, and the "Easy target" slogan.

Is this correct ?
    Yes that is correct. If you don't specify a design, we will send you the target one. If you want the other (110,000 bikers) you will need to specify in your order.

Thread Information