Thread: "Pasta Nostra" Promo Vespa

Bike
    Suzuki UZ125

"Pasta Nostra" Promo Vespa

If anyone on here knows who runs this resaurant in Mission bay can they PLEASE tell them not to let the girl who was pedalling it today ride it ever again. Worst display of riding I have ever seen bar none. Obviously a complete Noob, toodling at 20kph dead centre of the lane, no confidence/idea of what was going on.

If you are going to send someone out on a bike of any description surely some training is in order? Christs sake I will teach her if I have to, she was a menace to herself and everyone else on the road and gave scooter riders a bad name... I can understand a less than confident first timer but it looked to me like she had never been near a bike before and they said "off ya go then love"

/end rant

would send a strongly worded email... but they don't appear to have one... actually, may drop by and have a word...

Bike
    Vespa 50s
    Pasta Nostra Limited
    09-521 1950
    5//5 Atkin Ave Mission Bay Auckland

Quote Originally Posted by Del Fuego View Post
    If anyone on here knows who runs this resaurant in Mission bay can they PLEASE tell them not to let the girl who was pedalling it today ride it ever again. Worst display of riding I have ever seen bar none. Obviously a complete Noob, toodling at 20kph dead centre of the lane, no confidence/idea of what was going on.

If you are going to send someone out on a bike of any description surely some training is in order? Christs sake I will teach her if I have to, she was a menace to herself and everyone else on the road and gave scooter riders a bad name... I can understand a less than confident first timer but it looked to me like she had never been near a bike before and they said "off ya go then love"

/end rant

would send a strongly worded email... but they don't appear to have one... actually, may drop by and have a word...

Bike
    2016 Vespa Sprint 150
    For the sake of their business image I'd think they would get a real scooter rider to do the job... besides, a crashed Vespa is not cheap to repair.

Thread Information