Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We got moved back to "Off topic" cos...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps ALL motorcycles should pay the SAME fee then ????? .... or are scooters "different" ???
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    2015 GSR750
    Scooters are different from Motorcycles. Isnt this one of the appeals of riding a scooter?? celebrate it.
    If you want to ride a motorcycle, buy one.

Bike
    CB125Twin, Nzeta 1961 & 63
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Not to $750 (or the same percent increase in fees) ... The same legal requirement re: clothing worn ... applies to ALL motorcyclists.

You wont catch ME wearing a skirt and heels on MY FJ... bet money on that ...

The point is different from your views, we are talking about moving the scooter section in the forum, thats all.

Now about your views, why does everything these days everything morph into a rant about ACC. Its old, let it go cos your figures are shite (you have none). Go and read that mopeds get the highest rate of increase at 200%. You big boy bikers go up 99%, so as a percentage you can see that scooters esp mopeds get totally screwed over. We all are getting screwed over... all of us on bikes with engines.
    The wife's a communist.

Bike
    Pillion
    Perhaps ALL motorcycles should pay the SAME fee then ????? .... or are scooters "different" ???
    I think thats the whole point isnt it? Its not the amount but the overall inconsistancy against all road users ie targeting bikes?
    It is entirely possible to teach an old blond new tricks!!!

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    the only legal requirement for any motorbike or scooter is a helmet. the jackets, pants, boots and gloves are chosen to be worn or not by the rider. they are not law, no matter what some riders may think.
    I thought I said that ... seemed clear to me ...

But thank you for confirming my belief in the law and how it stands ... for now.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by allycatz View Post
    Its not the amount but the overall inconsistancy against all road users
    BINGO .....

Would bling ... but ... "you have given out .... "

One or two will keep ...

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by scootnz View Post
    Fuck this. Once the bikoi is over I'm outta here.

So long folks.
    I almost feel bad now for sending spankme that PM pointing out that you guys had been changed.

Almost

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    You say "no one wants to fuck with some large bloke on a really angry sounding bike" but the truth of the matter is that you are a balding middle-aged ice-cream seller from Edgecume who wears a hello kitty t-shirt (in your profile pic) and your angry sounding bike is a fucken hyoshit - not some big assed harley with a human skull on the front.

Bike
    '69 Lambretta & SR400
    According to ACC there's no difference at all between my scooter and any other motorbike <250cc or did you miss that bit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lobster View Post
    Only a homo puts an engine back together WITHOUT making it go faster.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    According to ACC there's no difference at all between my scooter and any other motorbike <250cc or did you miss that bit?
    Only the "small" $450 ... in levy's ... or am I being seen to be picky ... ???

Bike
    2006 BMW F800ST
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkNZ View Post
    All motorized vehicles either scooter, moped or 1400 v-twin cruiser car or bus should all share the overal accidents on the road equally...

I have nothing against scooters, but they need to pay the same as the rest, have nothing against mopeds but they pay the same as every one else and they need a wof and should not be on a car license.
    Burgman 650 will pay the same as a gixxer Thou'. So Scooters are paying the same as motorcycles. I'll pay less coz I have a sub 600cc bike. That's fair innit?
    In space, no one can smell your fart.

Bike
    How do I make this clear...

Its not about ACC!!!!!

So shut up FJRider, and while you are at it, fuck off, cos you dont listen and are a major dick.
    The wife's a communist.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XRVrider View Post
    The point is different from your views, we are talking about moving the scooter section in the forum, thats all.
    I was replying to a post in this thread ... your point in that context was irrelevant ....

Now about your views, why does everything these days everything morph into a rant about ACC. Its old, let it go cos your figures are shite (you have none). Go and read that mopeds get the highest rate of increase at 200%. You big boy bikers go up 99%, so as a percentage you can see that scooters esp mopeds get totally screwed over. We all are getting screwed over... all of us on bikes with engines.
    Perhaps the point is ... you may have to actually start paying YOUR FAIR SHARE of ACC levy's ... about bloody time too if scooters want "equality" in motorcycling ...

Don't need to know everthing ... you obviously do ... and seem prepared to TELL ME ....

Bike
    '69 Lambretta & SR400
    Only the "small" $450 ... in levy's ... or am I being seen to be picky ... ???
    "Scooter" is not the same as "moped"....my 187cc of 2-smoke goodness costs the same as a 250cc "motorbike"...except that it's 40 years old this year so I'm onto classic rates
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lobster View Post
    Only a homo puts an engine back together WITHOUT making it go faster.

Bike
    I was replying to a post in this thread ... your point in that context was irrelevant ....

Perhaps the point is ... you may have to actually start paying YOUR FAIR SHARE of ACC levy's ... about bloody time too if scooters want "equality" in motorcycling ...

Don't need to know everthing ... you obviously do ... and seem prepared to TELL ME ....
    Jeez mate, how fecking stupid are you, where are you posting all your shit about acc? In a thread about scooters being moved from Motorcycle Subtypes.... Yes I just told you cos you obviously dont know.

Jesus man, I started this thread, do you think I dont know what its about? Its about one mans view on moving the scooter section of this forum. Give me a bat please someone.
    The wife's a communist.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    The big picture is .... fee's will go up.... How much ... ???

We ALL want a system of fairness ... will we get it ???

Thread Information