Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Kinda) interesting comparison

Bike
    '09 triumph 675 street triple
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    I dunno, Honda and Yamaha have been the bikes to beat lately in Oz, although the Suzuki's have been there or thereabouts. Coxhell in '03 was the last Suzuki champion.

Suprisingly they've only one two BSB titles in 20 years and one of those was way back in 1991. WSB they've only won it the once with Corser in '05. I didn't know this stuff I just googled it, but it's fuggin' suprising eh?

Then you look at NZ and the 'States where it's the total opposite.

Awww, c'mon man, you were enjoying the web tennis between Pete and carbonhed as much as I was!
    Actually Yamaha have done poorly in ASBK with the new R1(apart from superstock) and I dont think they are running next year. The quick bikes at the moment are Suzuki's and Honda's(1000cc)

Ride Safe!
    GOOD RUBBER SAVES LIVES

Bike
    Rolls Royce RB211
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun P View Post
    Actually Yamaha have done poorly in ASBK with the new R1(apart from superstock) and I dont think they are running next year. The quick bikes at the moment are Suzuki's and Honda's(1000cc)
    Yep, the latest generation isn't quite on the pace but Stauffer had the previous model sorted, winning back to back in 07/08.

Thread Information