Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Smith Auckland Nat meeting open to public

Bike
    nightrod
    Picture this:

The '30 second spray and walk away' asian guy dressed up in corset and panites with a catwoman leather mask and whip sent into Nick Smiths office and dances to the song Love Game by Lady Gaga:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dChLeNbyNeY

"lets pray a ruv game pray a ruv game do you wan ruv or fame

Bike
    2003 honda CB900 Hornet (919)
    if im not there, would someone kindly ask DICK SHIT ah hem, i meant nick smith, what if any proposals the ACC board has made in regard to raising car levies and how much they will be? Maybe we should try to get the general public to realise that this bill will allow ALL levies to be increased, and if we can get them saying it on camera people might start to think "oh those dirty smelly leatherclad bikers have a point"

Bike
    Kwaka EN500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Graham View Post
    This sounds like a plan.

Dont bite to SC's jibes stay on topic this has potential.
    I agree - this certainly has potential and I will attend if I can - my partner also. Any opportunity to keep the presure up has to be good surely?!
    L.
    Luce by name, but not necessarily by nature

Bike
    lml belladonna 2005, bmw F650 1993
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Picture this:

The '30 second spray and walk away' asian guy dressed up in corset and panites with a catwoman leather mask and whip sent into Nick Smiths office and dances to the song Love Game by Lady Gaga:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dChLeNbyNeY

"lets pray a ruv game pray a ruv game do you wan ruv or fame
    Interesting!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Clean_up View Post
    if im not there, would someone kindly ask DICK SHIT ah hem, i meant nick smith, what if any proposals the ACC board has made in regard to raising car levies and how much they will be? Maybe we should try to get the general public to realise that this bill will allow ALL levies to be increased, and if we can get them saying it on camera people might start to think "oh those dirty smelly leatherclad bikers have a point"
    Good idea... will note the sentiment of the question and see what we can do... the bill should allow across the board increases at a level rate under the ACC policy of no blame..

Cheers Peter

PS... the jibes that are thrown by people like SS are unnecessary and people are right I shouldn't bite back.. I have them on my ignore list but see the posts in others quotes... so please.. don't quote JD or SS... I suspect quite a few people have them on ignore... that can only be good for the overall unity we are discussing here.. cheers guys and girls!

Bike
    Bikasaurus Rex,Tricerabike
    Quote Originally Posted by NONONO View Post
    Sorry, get alongside the National Party? WTF?...
    The point, as I see it, is to go along to show dissent, to protest the ACC levies, to beard the bear in it's own lair.
    Smith is in Auckland, addressing an OPEN meeting. What an opportunity.
    Bullshit, Bullshit!!!!
    We would have a definite effect,if we attended every public National Party meeting and did nothing other than sit quietly at the back of the room.
    They would be very nervous,it would be like having a big mean looking bear in your living room every night.

Bike
    XR200
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    We would have a definite effect,if we attended every public National Party meeting and did nothing other than sit quietly at the back of the room.
    They would be very nervous,it would be like having a big mean looking bear in your living room every night.
    Exactly. :

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    File in one by one, in total silence. Black leather de rigeur.

One third line up at the left rear of the hall along the wall. One third at right rear ditto. One third in rank along the back wall.

All in silence. Ignore any welcome parties.

Once everybody is lined up , the leader, in the rear centre conspicuously points out an doors and such like (all in silence) to the others.

Round about now a gibbering MC will be on the phone to the cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    I know the MC.. he's a mate but quite worried about what the meeting will be like. He also knows our friendship is not on the line and that I will do anything to stop Smith and his cronies from doing the wrong thing by us. To set the record straight again, I know him because of other reasons from politics.. hes a nice guy but a tad weak.

Peter

Bike
    Black
    We could just ask him where his 5000 motorcycle claims for 2008 figure came from that he used in Parliament in an answer to a patsy question!?

And why he can't tell a loss from a liability unlike every other NZer with a mortgage!?

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Someone could bring a video camera so what he says can be recorded.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Someone could bring a video camera so what he says can be recorded.
    Good idea... plus the media MUST be there.. I've got a video if u like

Peter

Bike
    A chubby lollipop
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    File in one by one, in total silence. Black leather de rigeur.

One third line up at the left rear of the hall along the wall. One third at right rear ditto. One third in rank along the back wall.

All in silence. Ignore any welcome parties.

Once everybody is lined up , the leader, in the rear centre conspicuously points out an doors and such like (all in silence) to the others.

Now there's a game plan I can relate to.
    Front up and shut up.

Probably more effective than chucking eggs etc.

Bike
    Trans NZ Broliner
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I know the MC.. he's a mate but quite worried about what the meeting will be like. He also knows our friendship is not on the line and that I will do anything to stop Smith and his cronies from doing the wrong thing by us. To set the record straight again, I know him because of other reasons from politics.. hes a nice guy but a tad weak.

Peter
    So I take it...weakness is not your style?

Bike
    Triumph
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by short-circuit View Post
    I'll go to your Tory gathering and say hi.

Why don't you come to Mission Bay this Sunday for brunch and a flat white? It's practically your hood
    Fight, fight, fight.
    For Fucks Sake..
    As for the meeting. We know these forums are monitored, so why try and put up strategies here?
    I will attend, and do whatever I feel like doing.
    As for "Attending With Menace", if you want to turn up and politely allow Mr Smith the opportunity to spout more propaganda about ACC (which he will simply because we will be there), fine. I'm sure he will appreciate the audience.

Thread Information