Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday 22 November - Auckland

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Naki Rat View Post
    Why not link this type of protest to a synchronised series of similar protests nationwide? Each city or region can nominate a venue that will work for them and we hit them all simultaneously, week after week. Perhaps different venue in each area each week so as not to victimise the same retailers repeatedly.

We have the communication network up and running to do it, based on our successes so far. How about it?
    Cool! Oakie is going to do Christchurch looks like you may well be doing Taranaki.

I like this idea very much. How about a monthly gathering all over the country? NICE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    We're naughty.

I'm in!
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Its times like these that I really wish i had a LICENCE
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post
    Its times like these that I really wish i had a LICENCE
    Sucks! How about finding a pillion seat for the day? Cant offer up Mahas one though, he may have to take me if my bike wont start.
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    I'll try and make it on my sons little 250 but I'm not sure if I'm in Auckland!
    It'll still take up a park though!

Reading the comments above it doesn't really matter where the action is as long as it gets coverage!!

Secondly this Idea for our next one.
    We need to combine on one protest so we are not doing separate things all at once, that will only divide us. I don't know if bronze wants to be invovled in disruptive action but someone needs to co ordinate!

Just an Idea!
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    GSA & WR
    I'll be there, fancy a nice cooked breakfast looking out over a sea of bikes haha

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Graham View Post
    I'll be there, fancy a nice cooked breakfast looking out over a sea of bikes haha
    Yes, I'm in for this one, can always manage a brekkie on a Sunday....see yous there!!

Bike
    er, dont understand the question
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffs View Post
    You should start planning your next big protest, and ( for that one ) make it a few weeks away. Or protesters will never have a weekend to do DIY.
    Hey, I'd rather be doing this than finishing my bathroom. (sorry Luv). Bring it on. Ill be there. Glad its local, my knees need a rest after doing that 1500km in the last few hours on a sportsbike.

Bike
    2008 ZX6r
    My kind of thing. I'm in.

Bike
    1997 Honda Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Ok, so how many people can you let know about this? Where is me mate PhantasmNZ?
    ok ok ok ... I'm here.... - but am pretty busy today! Geeez you work fast...

I can do flyers - and I can distribute to some of the auck cbd bike parks (best seemed to be victoria, civic and downtown which I can do unless others are closer) - we need different flyers for the day though.

The overwhelming reaction from members of the public as far as I heard so far is "you won didn't you?" - we need flyers for the public that says how yesterday didn't mean any "U-turn" at all and why..

We also need anti-propaganda about how the biker issue is being used to hide the hikes for all... and how we're working to help. Anyone collect any of the anti-national propaganda yesterday? this may help.

Also some of the stats from charley lamb (available on bikersagainstacc) - happy to design (and print to some extents - though might eventually need to ask for withdrawal from the war-chest for resources) the flyer tonight.

Can't do much @ work today though...

Mom - email me @ work if you need anything 2day

P

Bike
    98 Honda Blackbird
    You ride a nice bike, Phantasm

Bike
    A naked monster - just like me.
    Whilst I think this is a great idea (and will come along with a few friends as well) - how many people do you actually have.

Nothing will be worse than having TV3 and Radio NZ staff outnumber the bikes (like the Albany ACC ride the other day where there was one rider only).

Either way - Looking forward to meeting you MOM.

Bike
    XV 535
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Whilst I think this is a great idea (and will come along with a few friends as well) - how many people do you actually have.

Nothing will be worse than having TV3 and Radio NZ staff outnumber the bikes (like the Albany ACC ride the other day where there was one rider only).

Tell everyone you know then haha should be a sweet day, lets hope it doesnt rain torrential rain, if its light rain everyone needs to (wo)man up and make it a good turnout
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    you dont get 180+ hp out of 998cc by being nice to trees.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Cool! Oakie is going to do Christchurch looks like you may well be doing Taranaki.
    'Ere. Mrs Oakie is the only one who gets to volunteer me for stuff!

I've actually been trying to think of where a stunt like that would work in Chch. but nowhere really springs to mind as being obvious. Mind you though, I am on annual leave so my brain has only been set at half speed this week.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post

Like I said to the Radio NZ reporter that is going to come along on Sunday to cover this, it will be embarrassing if only 5 bikes turn up
    She said no way that will happen and that we are doing great things. Me I would love 100's, but even 50 bikers can make one hell of a noise. You may have missed the ride last weekend, I have been told since that I have something of a big mouth

Looking forward to meeting you too!

PS , tell 10 friends etc
    Nonono,

Thread Information