Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hampton Downs Ride Days - 18 and 19 Dec

Bike
    BMW R1200s
    Any tips on tyre pressures ?

Bike
    Austrian and Italian
    30F 30R will do the job.
    I'll look out for you. I'll be one of the ones letting you on the track (and doing the safety briefing).

Bike
    BMW R1200s
    Saturday was awesome !
    First time on the track with the new bike. Those silly Elephants on the Metzlers are all gone now !
    Weather was great, track was great, all the people I talked shit with all day were great.
    So jealous of the dude with the HP2

Got my knee down, first time it happened I just about shit myself, then I started giggling like a schoolgirl.
    If you haven't been you really should. The track is challenging, not really any parts where something isn't happening.

I did 6 sessions and clocked 216km of track time.
    Could have stuck around for a 7th but was getting pretty tired and had commitments in the evening so packed up with everything was still shiny side up.

Just sorting a better trailer and I'll see you dudes at the next one.

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxCannon View Post
    Saturday was awesome !
    First time on the track with the new bike. Those silly Elephants on the Metzlers are all gone now !
    Weather was great, track was great, all the people I talked shit with all day were great.
    So jealous of the dude with the HP2

Got my knee down, first time it happened I just about shit myself, then I started giggling like a schoolgirl.
    If you haven't been you really should. The track is challenging, not really any parts where something isn't happening.

I did 6 sessions and clocked 216km of track time.
    Could have stuck around for a 7th but was getting pretty tired and had commitments in the evening so packed up with everything was still shiny side up.

Just sorting a better trailer and I'll see you dudes at the next one.
    There were only a couple of BMW's out on track and if you were the one I am thinking of you were flying mate!

Bike
    BMW R1200s
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    There were only a couple of BMW's out on track and if you were the one I am thinking of you were flying mate!
    I think it was only me and the guy on the white HP2 sport. - Oh and Devil came out to play on the GS which was surprisinly quick for such an ungainly looking thing.
    Went to go past him up the hill before turn 9 and had to wait as he had too much speed.

Apparantly there wern't any official phototographers - I wonder if anyone has any photos, I'd like one with sparks coming off my boot please....

Thread Information