Just went for a little walk, my lunch was a little heavy, so went for a wonder for 15 minutes to work some of it off.

So, anyway, just so happens that ACC's New Manukau office is near work, so I went for walk over there.

I noticed a couple of things, like for example, there is a huge amount of space between the roadway and the ACC building, plenty of room for a group of people to catch up for a bit of a chat.

There is also 198 car parks, 90 of which are clearly visible from the road.

Most of the time, there doesn't appear to be too many people in these parks early in the morning. With most of them starting work around 7:30 - 8 ish.

Which makes sense, cause they open at 8:30am every week day, except Wednesday, when they open at 9.

There is also a parking compound where they keep their ACC branded vehicles, but that is locked and has CCTV, probably couldn't park there. Well not in it anyway, but given it is a nice long stretch, would be a good place to park a truck.

It is also interesting that there is quite a bit of traffic on Plunket Ave, mainly trucks, with really load horns. (Aren't truckies getting shafted on ACC too?)

So, I was thinking, it might be a good place to catch up with 200 or so mates, on the way to work. Could meet there at about 6 - 6:30, hang about and have a chat till about 9:00 - 9:300, then go to work.

I'm sure it wouldn't upset anyone