Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AMCC ART day Pukekohe 17th Jan

to the guy on the z1000? maybe z750........cool.............looks like u had a blast matey

well done

Bike
    F-18,Ginny and #66
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rapid van cleef View Post
    to the guy on the z1000? maybe z750........cool.............looks like u had a blast matey

well done
    thanks, day was really fun I think for everyone. Its CB900 camouflaged in green tho...
    Don't Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly !!!

Hey Alan, Alan, Alan....

doh....oh well...........

Bike
    Suzuki Fatboy
    Hmmm.... I see that there is another one in March....

Does anyone with a slow bike want to lay down a challenge against my cruiser in the novice group one? (My top speed on the straights will be around 150/160km if I'm lucky LOL).

...I don't want to be the only slow guy...!!!

Bike
    F-18,Ginny and #66
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

here is the vid of group 2 session 2 and 3 I managed to put together. Much left to improve, but its all good fun

Don't Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly !!!

Hey Alan, Alan, Alan....

Bike
    GSA & WR
    A further clarification on the Star Insurance classification. I jumped the gun slightly regarding the level one status.

This from Mark Mallard (National Sales Manager Star Insurance) “On the day we lowered you to a level 2 which is a 1500 excess or 7.5% of the sum insured which ever is Higher, you were a level 3 and we must only move 1 level at a time, we will have a random tester at the next event you do with the view of lowering you to a level 1 track day, $1000 excess for bikes upto $30,000 sum insured with 7.5% of sum insured after our blind tester confirms that you follow the rules that we require. We will not cover your group 4 riders at all. “

I would advise partisipants to see Colleen in the Jennion Homes building at the end of each event to obtain a certificate of completion as proof of attending our course to show to Star Insurance to gain the benefits available. We look forward to working with Mark & Star Insurance in the future. We would also welcome any blind testing from any insurance provider at any of our events.

The March 6th event has already started having slots filled. I anticipate Group 2 to fill very quickly as always. Group 4 is likly to fill up quickly with racers testing prior to the 4th round of the AMCC protecta series being held the next day.
    As always the early bird gets the slot so you know what to do. http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...kohe-6th-March

Bike
    Suzuki Fatboy
    I am with Star, they said there is no extra premium....my excess goes up to $1500 on that day though (plus my bike has to be rego'd and WoF'd, and noone else is allowed on my bike).

So I think I'll have a go at group one.
    Hope some other cruiser riders come along to keep me company! (note: I was joking in my last post, I'm not out to race anyone )

Bike
    GSA & WR
    Hi All,

Thanks for all the feedback recieved so far

Just a reminder to those of you who haven't provided any feedback on your day yet.

We are holding our usual post event de-brief tomorrow evening (Thursday 28th) and would ask for you to either PM me or email Colleen with your feedback.

If there is something you want included, found useful or not, disliked or liked etc, we want to hear about it. We need to learn from your experience learning from us with the aim of constantly improving what we do and providing what you want (within reason ).
    Cheers
    KG

Thread Information