Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Kawasaki Good Time Scrambles" on again

Bike
    2012 Husaberg TE 125
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupe View Post
    I'm in, going to beat Barty!!
    Why is it that everyone wants to beat Barty. You must all be intimidated by him.... oh except for Redrider - he'll smoke him

Bike
    its gonna be orange
    Quote Originally Posted by Chia View Post
    Why is it that everyone wants to beat Barty. You must all be intimidated by him.... oh except for Redrider - he'll smoke him
    yeah thats right haha

Bike
    kx250f
    Because the first race I did he beat me by heaps and heaps, so sort of use him as a target to see if I'm getting quicker. It's much closer now, but still not quite.

Also for the bragging rights (see redriders post) haha. and to get him off his arse and come do it (the pit tent comes in useful)
    Broken bikes wanted, pm details

Bike
    08 RMZ250
    Ill be there ........ My fuel will be more stail the Cheese's, so will need some new stuff.
    Where abouts will they be held?
    South head?

Bike
    08 RMZ250
    When: Saturday, 27 Feb 2010
    Where: Green Rd, Parakai.
    District (Region): Greater Auckland (AUCKLAND)
    Directions: First road on the right after Parakai township. On the northern side of Parakai Airfield.
    Sign in Starts: 08:00
    Riders Briefing: 09:00
    Start Time: 09:30
    Classes: - Lots of different classes with laps of approximately 1.6 minutes. Ten minute quick fire races with multiple classes. Junior and senior. No Mini's or quads.

Terrain: Natural terrain, entry level Moto X type suitable for all from complete novices to expert. This is not the same location as a previous type event two years ago. Lots of bermy corners and easy table top type jumps.
    thesandpit2007@xtra.co.nz
    www.thesandpit.co.nz

Other Details:
    Flyer will be up on the website shortly with rules and regs. Helmet, armour, boots are the bare minimum of safety equipment. Bikes must be in a safe and usable condition. This is a fun days racing using a proven concept.

Bike
    2015 KTM200XC
    Cool!! this sounds like something to look foward to, and not far from home too......
    See ya'll there (mite even be able to talk Chichi into getting in there)
    WESTIE CHICKS ROCK

Bike
    hopefully bringing something back to NZ
    hahahaha just ask redrider what his time was round the timed track up at the farm 3:30 something to 3:14 me thinks i smoked you and adam for that matter lol.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIG

Bike
    2010 GasGas EC300
    Quote Originally Posted by barty5 View Post
    hahahaha just ask redrider what his time was round the timed track up at the farm 3:30 something to 3:14 me thinks i smoked you and adam for that matter lol.....
    But who was the fastest in camp Mr Barty???

Bike
    2013 KTM200 & Kawasaki Ninja 300

Kawasaki Good Time Scrambles!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ktmboy View Post
    Well those of the older generation will remember that these events were the biz. Easy flowing natural terrain that anyone could safely race on and go home absolutely buggered with a grin from ear to ear.

Guess what? Just like Jason from Friday the 13th they are coming back.

We have secured a really cool paddock (well two actually) for 27th Feb and 20th March.

Mike Wilkins and Mike Ramsey the founders of this classic have given us their blessing to hold these events as long as we adhere to the original format. That being that the races be about 1.6 minute laps giving 10 minute races. Once the last person is in then there should only be a 2 minute wait until the start of the next class. Quick fire racing.

I'll post more later but lock these dates in. There seems to be bugger all on in the way of paddock type races now that Ken Fells series has been canned over the summer so we hope to fill the gap.
    Was lucky to get an invite to ride on the 'really cool paddocks' yesterday for the Scramble. Awesome fun, lots and lots of corners, jumps and flowing bits! Great stuff Tony, thanks for that! I've tried to put up some pictures, but it's just not happening!!!!

Bike
    2008 YZ125 & 2006 KDX200 & 1983 XL250R
    The great unwashed demand pics!

Bike
    hopefully bringing something back to NZ
    So it would appear everyone that some are getting practice days in where do we sign on for a practice day ???????????
    [SIGPIC][/SIG

Bike
    2013 KTM200 & Kawasaki Ninja 300
    Ah but I'm not racing there, so it doesn't count!! I just went to see what it's going to be like for you guys! I can't seem to find the insert picture thing, doesn't work for me.

Bike
    kx250f
    Quote Originally Posted by Midget200 View Post
    Ah but I'm not racing there, so it doesn't count!! I just went to see what it's going to be like for you guys! I can't seem to find the insert picture thing, doesn't work for me.
    Were the prunning bros there?
    Broken bikes wanted, pm details

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy L View Post
    When: Saturday, 27 Feb 2010
    Where: Green Rd, Parakai.
    District (Region): Greater Auckland (AUCKLAND)
    Directions: First road on the right after Parakai township. On the northern side of Parakai Airfield.
    Sign in Starts: 08:00
    Riders Briefing: 09:00
    Start Time: 09:30
    Classes: - Lots of different classes with laps of approximately 1.6 minutes. Ten minute quick fire races with multiple classes. Junior and senior. No Mini's or quads.

Terrain: Natural terrain, entry level Moto X type suitable for all from complete novices to expert. This is not the same location as a previous type event two years ago. Lots of bermy corners and easy table top type jumps.
    thesandpit2007@xtra.co.nz
    www.thesandpit.co.nz

Other Details:
    Flyer will be up on the website shortly with rules and regs. Helmet, armour, boots are the bare minimum of safety equipment. Bikes must be in a safe and usable condition. This is a fun days racing using a proven concept.
    Mr Motorcycles Trail ride on the Sunday 28th wairamarama.
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    cr250f
    cause he's a machine, on his big 450 banger!!! lol

Thread Information