Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Kiwi Biker upgrade to vB4 Suite.

Bike
    GS850GT
    spankme, would it be possible to reinstate the calendar entry for february 13-14 for BFTP social group, or at least send it to me as a PM?
    it's quite comprehensive and i can't remember all the details that were in it and we need this asap.

cheers and thanks for all your work

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    hey... weres the arcade these days? used to be under 'quick links' Im starting to miss pac man
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    GSX-R 750 K6
    Ok cannot get the search to work for me so going to ask, Is KB Spy coming back or is it back already and I can not find? Please do tell.
    Manawatu Tag-o-rama score : LXV

DAVE MOSS "I'll BE BACK" WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE INFO OF DATES AND VENUES FOR 2015 VISIT, DM here from 18 Feb to 9 March, look on Meetings for info.

Quote "A closed mouth gathers no feet"

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Opera still keeps crashing on me when I open the settings page (only sometimes, bout 50%), sometimes a couple of time in a row too. Anyone else having this problem? any idea on what I can do to fix it? I'm using the latest version of Opera so cant just update.

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Dont like it.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    ... it grows on ya, now weres me farking PAC MAN
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Opera still keeps crashing on me when I open the settings page (only sometimes, bout 50%), sometimes a couple of time in a row too. Anyone else having this problem? any idea on what I can do to fix it? I'm using the latest version of Opera so cant just update.
    Doesn't seem to happen in other browsers. Is their perhaps a newer version of Opera? Basically if the broswer crashes, it is a bug in the browser.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dath View Post
    Doesn't seem to happen in other browsers. Is their perhaps a newer version of Opera? Basically if the broswer crashes, it is a bug in the browser.
    only happens on kb though so figured it could be a glitch in the code that wasn't being properly error handled by opera or something. Has to be a combination of the two rather than just one being at fault, happens on all three of my computers too, Im surprised nobody else has brought up the problem.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    only happens on kb though so figured it could be a glitch in the code that wasn't being properly error handled by opera or something. Has to be a combination of the two rather than just one being at fault, happens on all three of my computers too, Im surprised nobody else has brought up the problem.
    I used to be a software engineer. I guess I take the perspective that if any kind of input results in the software crashing - then the software has a bug. It is either not parsing the input correctly, or is not acting on the input correctly.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    I used to be a software engineer. I guess I take the perspective that if any kind of input results in the software crashing - then the software has a bug. It is either not parsing the input correctly, or is not acting on the input correctly.
    well regardless of where the fault lies, is there anything i can do about it? I'm not changing browsers as opera work great for almost all other sites

Bike
    Too many to count
    tried using google maps? unless they've fixed it opera is missing half of the most useful features :P

Bike
    Blog Entries
    well regardless of where the fault lies, is there anything i can do about it? I'm not changing browsers as opera work great for almost all other sites
    Does it happen with both universes, or just one?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by motorbyclist View Post
    tried using google maps? unless they've fixed it opera is missing half of the most useful features :P
    yeh SV still doesnt work, thought they would have put out a fix for that by now.

Does it happen with both universes, or just one?
    not happening with either atm, perhaps It doesnt happen on my work computer, will be watching out for it now though

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    Thread closed.

New thread here.

Thread Information