Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1-Piece Suit?

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSXR-750

1-Piece Suit?

Hey,

I am looking at getting a one piece suit for myself. Just interested in other peoples feedback on different brands/companies etc. Am after something reasonable comfortable. I'm not looking at spending a shitload on it but would pay more if needed to get good quality/comfort.

Anyone had experience with the 1tonne suits?
    My posts look empty without a signature.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Wheres Quasi???? he's the man, should be along soon!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSXR-750
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Wheres Quasi???? he's the man, should be along soon!
    Currently have a quasi Racer 9, 2 piece. all good. just wondering whether i should upgrade to a 1 piece or leave my 2 piece. (currently pants are a little tight on me )

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    pm with what you want he's always good for a deal! Came down and had a beer with the waikato laxed out rides group last week. Good Guy!

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty595 View Post
    Currently have a quasi Racer 9, 2 piece. all good. just wondering whether i should upgrade to a 1 piece or leave my 2 piece. (currently pants are a little tight on me )
    Get new lower body. That'll be the easiest.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    Get new lower body. That'll be the easiest.
    And where were you last night fingers

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    And where were you last night fingers
    Brooke was shagged so I had to go up and get her tea. She finishes work tomorrow so we'll be good to come down more (she'll get bored at home I'll say)

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Hey,

I am looking at getting a one piece suit for myself. Just interested in other peoples feedback on different brands/companies etc. Am after something reasonable comfortable. I'm not looking at spending a shitload on it but would pay more if needed to get good quality/comfort.

Anyone had experience with the 1tonne suits?
    but back to you Scotty 2 piece have better convenience but i know someone that has a 1-tonne suit and loves it. Personally i only ever want a 2-piece.

but if you wanna look like a power ranger

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSXR-750
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    but back to you Scotty 2 piece have better convenience but i know someone that has a 1-tonne suit and loves it. Personally i only ever want a 2-piece.

but if you wanna look like a power ranger
    Mate it's all about looking like a power ranger

I might just look at getting some new bottoms. Its probably easier anyway not haveing to unzip myself every time i'm not on the bike

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Mate it's all about looking like a power ranger

I might just look at getting some new bottoms. Its probably easier anyway not haveing to unzip myself every time i'm not on the bike
    Yes, correct. It IS all about looking like a Mighty Morphin.

As for your new bottom.... Um, you could try excercise... But where is the fun in that? Retail theripy for new gear is always better!

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSXR-750
    Quote Originally Posted by quickbuck View Post
    Yes, correct. It IS all about looking like a Mighty Morphin.

As for your new bottom.... Um, you could try excercise... But where is the fun in that? Retail theripy for new gear is always better!
    Hahaha. Yeah I am considering excercise as a more viable option (financially that is)

Bike
    Thinking
    Hey Scotty595, as some of the guys mentioned earlier a one piece is way way cool but unless youre on the track regulary its nothing but a pain in the arse, imagine the scenario (follow my lead)

youre 2 hours into a ride, its hot you want to get of the bike and get cool ,get a drink and chillax, you pull in to a cafe and take your one piece off or try, it gets caught on your shoulders so you wave your arms around to get them off and after all that youre even hotter!! so now they are off you walk to the cafe, your one piece wants to fall off and expose your arse you try and hold it all up but holding your gloves and helmet as well makes it diffulcult, but you cope.........youre even hotter you get to the cafe with your leather swinging every where knocking shit off the shelves etc

Get my drift?

As opposed to taking a jacket off and be wearing pants.....................easy simple and no issues.

So after all that a Jacket and pant option is better by far unless (as I say your on the track)

Best thing to consider when buying gear is to not be sucked into the trademe bargin bin spec and low price, its there if you want it but dont expect much or hold alot of faith in the performance in a crash.
    Buy once buy quality.

I suggest a pair of Qmoto Estremos............triple sttiched with two rows Kevlar one bonded nylon (not two double or the B.S multiple ......what ever that is) TRIPLE
    KNOX Armour .........the best on the planet period
    Excellent tried and tested and crashed design and specification developed by me over 7 years of doing this.
    Price $360.00 and a back up guarantee from me personally............you wont have an issue, lastly a fitment guarantee if it doesnt fit right (Im a pro and will get it right first time im sure.)

Any questions let me know dude
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSXR-750
    Cheers dude. I got one your racer 9 jacket and pants atm and they crash extremely well

I may look at a new pair of estremo pants as the last pair i bought from you (on clearance so no return) I thought i could squeeze my ass into but ended up i couldnt.

Bike
    Thinking
    I will throw a pair of the 2009 KNOX sps gloves in for free to sweeten the deal ok, as youre a good customer and we appreciate it hugely.
    the spec would have changed a bit for the better on the pants now I think.
    hope we can help soon
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSXR-750
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    I will throw a pair of the 2009 KNOX sps gloves in for free to sweeten the deal ok, as youre a good customer and we appreciate it hugely.
    the spec would have changed a bit for the better on the pants now I think.
    hope we can help soon
    oooo... that tempts me. let me have a think bout it and talk to Mrs. Scotty595. I still wear the pants everyday but theres just no way i can get the back protector down there, so not idea for the track. (oh and i cant zip them together fully - only using the back zip)

I will have to come down n try them on sometime - you might need to get them in special as i think i may need 42/44's - 40s were too small.

Thread Information