Thread: Whakatane Sunday rides.

Whakatane Sunday rides.

OK. so here goes. anyone up for a ride out somewhere this sunday...tomorrow? The keepng up with the fastest rider thing doesnt cut it for me. my idea of a group ride is, an agreed destination.some stop off's on the way maybe. No one should have anything to proove. let the fast ones go, no racing to keep up and consequently get hurt, no pressures. everyone should always ride their own ride.......just a ride out with some like minded people. chat about bike stuff and other worldly things. happy to take advice and give it .....(if asked).

who's up for a ride then?

Bike
    Black Thunder
    What time are you looking at heading out Lee? I'm not available until after lunch, but am keen. Even if I meet up with you fella's somewhere that might be ok, if you can put up with me on my 250 that is.... Mind you, one of the teenagers is supposed to be coming home from holiday today, so that might put a spanner in the works! Meh!

Weather doesn't look too bad this morning. Have a nice ride...
    A dream without a plan is just a wish!

Make it happen....

....DREAM+PLAN+ACTION=GOAL/TARGET

i m gonna head out around 10 am. just having me brekkie and then a shower. i want to go to waioeka gorge?....not sure if thats how its spelt.

anyone wanna come? ive never been there.

Bike
    kawasaki Ninja 650R
    im keen for a sunday ride but today i have to finish my trials truck and next sunday i am up in auckland for round 3 of the national 4x4 trials and the weekend after that i have a mates 40th so i will be in no condition to ride but the second sunday in feb im all keen so we could plan to do a decent ride somewhere.

ok, sounds good to me. make a day of it. i wanna do the waioeka gorge again.....all the way through this time. thats the 13th? oh fuck the 14th...valentines............hmmmmmmmm wifey may not be happy! we shall see

anyone fancy a blast today then?????

Bike
    Black Thunder
    Oh, dang... just saw this! I've been out riding my new (to me ) 650 today. Don't think that would've fitted in with a ride through the gorge though.

I'm going on a ladies ride on that weekend (12-14th) and we (the ladies) will be meeting up with the guys at Matawai on Sunday on our way back. You might check with Steve to see if he's coming through Lee.
    A dream without a plan is just a wish!

Make it happen....

....DREAM+PLAN+ACTION=GOAL/TARGET

Bike
    kawasaki Ninja 650R
    i will leave that weekend open and see what happens.

ok, that would be cool. i havent got a lot of tread left on me tyres and ive got a track day to do in march so got to be a bit stingy with the rides until then. after that, i ll probably need a new set of rubber all round and then its all go!

Thread Information