Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suzuki Bandit 250 Solution

Bike
    Its yellow. Sometimes a green one
    Blog Entries
    try your local suzuki dealer. if its too hard for them give sportzone suzuki here in chch a call. thats who we get them from. They will need your frame number, its on the steering head.
    You should also replace the mainjet holder orings as they will leak once you disturbe them and the problem will still apear to be there. They are a funny shaped gasket more than an oring.... oh and replace the needle and seat orings as well, they are prone to leak too causing flooding overnight and poor starting...

Bike
    1992 suzuki bandit 250
    i tried ti message riffer but im new to this forum and it wont let me lol

Bike
    1992 suzuki bandit 250
    cheers dude i rung wellington motorcycles yesterday but shock horror they had to ring me back and im still waiting, i will try the place you suggested on monday.

Bike
    2 wheeled one
    Quote Originally Posted by R1madness View Post
    try your local suzuki dealer. if its too hard for them give sportzone suzuki here in chch a call. thats who we get them from. They will need your frame number, its on the steering head.
    You should also replace the mainjet holder orings as they will leak once you disturbe them and the problem will still apear to be there. They are a funny shaped gasket more than an oring.... oh and replace the needle and seat orings as well, they are prone to leak too causing flooding overnight and poor starting...
    I have a 95 bandit with fuel supply issues can get the bike running if I spary fuel into the carbs runs for a while struggles to get throttle up are you still doing work on these?

Thread Information