Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My GSX1100

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by bistard View Post
    Hey Spyda,I have now scored a set of genuine Black Piper Cams,so the wee project is coming together nicely
    You jammy bastard. Thet was a stroke of good fortune.
    The TM 1100 is sporting a set of CV carbs though.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    1989ZXR400,GSX1100 & PW50
    I have also scored a set of Mikuni VM32SS carbs which were fitted on the Black Pipers,I am having to have slides & needles
    made for them,as they were set up for methanol,so once they are fitted it will be great,just need to work on the cosmetics next

Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    You jammy bastard. Thet was a stroke of good fortune.
    The TM 1100 is sporting a set of CV carbs though.
    "The road to Hell is really grippy with loads of run off & some wicked lefthanders"

Bike
    suzuki
    Hey Spyda,I have now scored a set of genuine Black Piper Cams,so the wee project is coming together nicely
    how did you know they were the correct ones Barry, did they have POP Y on them?

Bike
    Ha Ha Ha ,no of course not,they are a Suzuki part,I got these from one Mr Richard Leppard

Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    how did you know they were the correct ones Barry, did they have POP Y on them?
    "The road to Hell is really grippy with loads of run off & some wicked lefthanders"

Bike
    So,a quick update,the carbs are ready to go,the cams are being fitted,thought I would give the old girl a valve grind,so head is coming off,new guide seals & while its apart a new timing chain,
    spare petrol tank has been modified to allow the taller Mikuni carbs

Bike
    Right it is time to redo/paint the body work,I have got another complete set,so who in Wellington should I get to paint it then,I have started doing the prep work,I have new side covers & under seat trim
    So I require the front guard,headlamp surround,tank,both side covers,under seat trim & tail piece to be painted

Bike
    1992 ZXR250C 2008 ZX6R
    Right it is time to redo/paint the body work,I have got another complete set,so who in Wellington should I get to paint it then,I have started doing the prep work,I have new side covers & under seat trim
    So I require the front guard,headlamp surround,tank,both side covers,under seat trim & tail piece to be painted
    Shit mate you are steaming along nicely with this one. What colours? Lime green?
    holding the line...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by steelestring View Post
    Shit mate you are steaming along nicely with this one. What colours? Lime green?
    Mate,I havnt spent this time & effort not to make it standard
    Have spoken to the graphics man & he is making up a set of standard stickers for me
    Give me ring,must have a catch up
    Bistard

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Todd Moffat. Without a doubt.

Although personally I'll be using a painter in Auckland for my bike when it's time, Todds is some of the best work I've seen.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    xr1200hd,99 dyna + choppers
    Chris brattle at d-zine signs ,but you will have to wait until he's done mine lol

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOUG View Post
    Chris brattle at d-zine signs ,but you will have to wait until he's done mine lol
    I know Chris is good,but I dont want any Fucking Flames or Skulls on it Doug!!!!!!
    By the way get back upstairs & do some work
    Bistard

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    Todd Moffat. Without a doubt.

Although personally I'll be using a painter in Auckland for my bike when it's time, Todds is some of the best work I've seen.
    Hey there Trashy,I have known Todd & the Moffat family for years,Todd painted my van,if I go back far enough his old man used to race with my old man

Bike
    suzuki
    Mate,I haven't spent this time & effort not to make it standard
    Suzuki Black Piper Standard Hehehehe

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    Suzuki Black Piper Standard Hehehehe
    You know as well as I do,the "Black Piper" was a "standard model",available from shops new

Bike
    I finally got the engine back together & fired up last night,rode the bike to work today,now have to run it in,I have left the CV carbs on, untill run in, then will put the Mikunis on
    Runs like a dream,has much more punch from down low & have not even revved it yet
    Also fitted the chrome centre header pipes,will post some more photos

Thread Information