Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $5,000 later

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Mint Bill and I know that bike! In fact it was the first Harley I ever rode. Small world huh!
    You aint wrong Al, top bloke that Ted aye . Must get hold of him again actually, he mentioned an engineering outfit that makes the 2 inch risers for the the fork legs and it sure looks like i need em !

Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    what a lovely bed time story...thanks for sharing.
    Your welcome Little Miss Amazing, I like to pride myself on my bedside manner !!!
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    I have always said ... you buy a Triumph - next step is a Harley... lol

glad your enjoying it.

Bike
    > 1 < 10
    what a lovely bed time story...thanks for sharing.
    Hell yes............put me to sleep too Genie
    ***** POLITICIANS *****
    People Of Little Integrity Thieving Innocent Citizens Incomes And Need Shooting

*******KASPA*******
    Knavery Artificial Spurious Pretentious Arseholes

Bike
    Black Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikemad View Post
    Hell yes............put me to sleep too Genie
    you're just jealous becuase you dont' have a sexy bike like this in your bedroom.

oops, did i really say sexy, I meant nice.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    nice. Is that a Harris pipe?

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    You aint wrong Al, top bloke that Ted aye . Must get hold of him again actually, he mentioned an engineering outfit that makes the 2 inch risers for the the fork legs and it sure looks like i need em !
    Yep, taught me everything I know!

Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Curious about that too. It used to, then it didn't and now looks like it does again.
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Bike
    A few
    you're just jealous becuase you dont' have a sexy bike like this in your bedroom.

Aww yea

Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Nah bro , think it's a www.cycleworks.co.nz
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    Black Ninja
    Hi, you mentioned "other" bikes, how about somemore delightful stories and pics. . Pretty please with cheeries on top.

Bike
    > 1 < 10

well no..........but i got two sexy bikes in the lounge girl............
    ***** POLITICIANS *****
    People Of Little Integrity Thieving Innocent Citizens Incomes And Need Shooting

*******KASPA*******
    Knavery Artificial Spurious Pretentious Arseholes

Bike
    A few
    Hi, you mentioned "other" bikes, how about somemore delightful stories and pics. . Pretty please with cheeries on top.
    Did you venture down to Ruapuna on the weekend ? Mad if you didn't ! Remember the date, cause the stories you'd come home with, Hmmm mine would pale in comparison to the tales you could tell lol !

You will find your way to the track i'm pretty sure, your a junkie, is why your on the bike your on !
    You could have settled for a GN or a Hmmm what are they called, lol Kee way (sounds like something that gives when ya give it too much gas) Nah, your into adrenilyn !
    When the time comes and the mixing it in the traffic don't do it for ya, you'll hear someone say track and mention the rush they felt and it'll be over for ya !
    You will do the pilgrimage down to Ruapuna or the like, just like the rest !
    First time you'll do it on the bike (what a buzz) 2 HR ride in the wee hours like you know you love, only to get them fluttering flies in yr belly again (fuck yeah you know the ones) just before ya go out on the track, not knowing whats gonna happen to you out there, how yr going to do on the track, you watch the first couple of sessions thinking, fuck that, them guys are nuts !
    But aint you ?
    Your there, it's like sex for the first time all over again, only it LASTS LONGER, that corner feels better doing it this way and this corner feels better doing it that way, shit my feet are in the wrong place, move my arse over a bit ! Whoa ! Settle girl, that seat'll get slippery !
    Lets do it faster this time !
    Where were we ? Awww yeah the race track, so ya done that several times, no more flutterbys, your moving up a group next time you know this, you need more ! More speed, more risk, more riders passing you/to pass !
    So the day's done, all thats left is the ride home, 2 Hrs of S/I traffic, haha OMG the Ninja should have a radar detector right now, stupid grin, that wont save ya !
    You get home and know your exhausted but you want yr kids back now, you want them home with you, cause you feel alive and want them to feel your energy, they need to know how to live !!!

Night !! Tucks ya in !

Edit : Bloody bourbon !
    Last edited by sinfull; 2nd March 2010 at 09:18. Reason: Needs to stop drinking !

Bowls can wait !

Thread Information