Thread: Snowy Britain 18/02/10

Bike
    2005 Triumph Bonneville T100, Vespa

Angry Snowy Britain 18/02/10

Hey there Dudes and Dudess's

Wow I cant believe it we are having another dump of snow. The daffodils were stretching and yawning their way into way looked lilke the beginning of spring, then mother nature has had another sneeze and dumped a load of snow. everyone in the UK has had a gutsfull as its impossible to get around on the roads, as they keep getting caught on on the gritting front!!!!so its like an ice rink, Vancouver has nothing on the olympic driving going on over here. Not too mention the flat I am in, no insulation and its in the roof, my training ground in Queenstown was in obvious preparation for living in this place!!!!!

I have tried to attached a couple of shots so hope they have copied onto this, if not you may hear me scream from here!

Have been copying photos from my NZ trip and also a couple of discs that FarQ (Owen) has copied for me......and have lsot the after to nostalga, and homesickness towards NZ.

I literaally sighed my way around the South Island on this trip and to see all you guys again was literally magical and I realise the bonds of friendships I have made with you guys. NZ is literally a magical place for me, which is bizarre when you think its made up of Fairytale Biker Figures.....an alternative fairytale I guess you could say.

My hearts broken into two countries, I love the livelyness of the UK with the concerts and royalty, but love also the animated cartoon picturesque countryside of NZ.

iI sat on my own for a while on a hill at the Hoky Rally, prior to getting plastered (as usual) and mulled over the goings on I have had in NZ, reflection is sometimes good sometimes bad, but found myself recounting all the fun I had, and discarding and throwing away all the iffy times. (they are never bad just indifferent eh!)..................having come back for a mere 2 weeks and feeling instantly at home in the Long White Cloud (which again has moved over to cover England!!), I know I shall end up in NZ int he not too distance but having the twilight years with my frail Ma and Pa is overwhelmingly fab and I value the time I have with them nowadays.

Anyway, thought I would write to tell you all I miss you all and long for the time that the Boomerang has somewhere to stay for good, although it may twitch from time to time, between my 2 homes, I know where I want it to spend most of the time.

Here's to an enourmous lottery win to enable that to happen, so I can fly all you dudes over here to meet my Biker and Non Biker Friends for one almighty piss up.....Now wouldnt that be fun......and finalise the trip with a KB European Tour......

So that's my hopes and dreams........and I bet these fucking pictures haven't attached themselves.....grr.

UK Rally season is beckoning me so will get stuck into them so look out for some daft photos which will be the same which world the Rallies are rocking.

Hasta Leugo Mon Amigos......

Woodybee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0638.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	831.6 KB 
ID:	197132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0222.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	571.9 KB 
ID:	197133  
    "I'm gunna hug ya, and squeeze ya, and call ya George!" "Spread the smile and watch it come back at cha" x

Thank you to those who came to the Garstonian Rally 2009, heads up for the 2010 Rally.......

Bike
    2005 Triumph Bonneville T100, Vespa

Talking It worked

Woohoo,

Me and my Laptop are on the same wavelength, the photos worked!! They are taken from my lounge window, lloking out onto the farm grounds and looking over to the Canal Bridge., Sounds idyliic but its next to the M5 motorway, so I wake to the thunder of vehicles, but its oh so soothing!!

Caio honeys

Woodybee
    "I'm gunna hug ya, and squeeze ya, and call ya George!" "Spread the smile and watch it come back at cha" x

Thank you to those who came to the Garstonian Rally 2009, heads up for the 2010 Rally.......

Thread Information