Thread: AC/DC photographs

Bike
    2005 Triumph Bonneville T100, Vespa

Talking AC/DC photographs

Hey Dudes and Dudess's

thought I would download some of the acdc photographs which I took at the concert in Wellington, was up close nd personal, and had my jandles on throughout, forgot to put my boots on.......Anyway the whole night was awsume, surrounded by excitable folk.....good to hear that everyone knew the new black ice album.......

The Stage itself was brilliance beyond compare, the train, which is the signature tune of their album and their opening song, rolled out onto a slope, the cannons slipped on almost unnoticed later on the stage screens were huge and only further enhance the stage show.......

Everyone on stage gave their all especially Angus, who just got wilder and wilder, boy the man has got some energy.......I didn't realise how focal he would be in the show.....but fuck he was fantastic......

They funniest thing I have seen for a long time is that some dudes I was stood next to, lit a delicious smelling spliff and as Brian was strutting his stuff across the platform which reached out far behind me into the crowd, the smell was so wild and enourmous.....that he stopped put his hands on his knees and went hmmm with his nose in the air, you would have only seen this if you were on the right of the stage.......as it was split into two because of the stage......fuck I laughed my head off.

It was an acceleration of fun, which I have not felt since I saw Queen on stage back in 1984.....wow, I jumped up and down like never before..........hope you enjoy the photos.

I took a video of a whole lot of rosie but dont know how to load that, but it came out brilliantly...........a huge blow up woman blew out of the train which had rolled out onto the stage, and she rocked and rolled even her tow was tapping to the music......it was massive, her boobs got more inflated and I thought the finale was going to be her books exploding but they didn't she got sucked back into the train................Quite frankly think that is the best show ever.

Every one rocked to their own favourite, song..........my favourite was "You shook me all night long"

Man on man what a night, one I shall never forget.............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0329.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	377.0 KB 
ID:	197372   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0343.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	482.8 KB 
ID:	197373   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0342.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	423.7 KB 
ID:	197374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0358.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	317.5 KB 
ID:	197375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0366.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	663.7 KB 
ID:	197376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0359.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	414.8 KB 
ID:	197377  
    "I'm gunna hug ya, and squeeze ya, and call ya George!" "Spread the smile and watch it come back at cha" x

Thank you to those who came to the Garstonian Rally 2009, heads up for the 2010 Rally.......

Bike
    Hornet 900
    Great photos, you sure was close to the action.
    Awesome concert, your description sums it up well.

Thunderstruck was my favourite, I love the way it builds up on its self.

Thanks again for the tickets, we almost missed a great one.

Bike
    2005 Triumph Bonneville T100, Vespa
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendog View Post
    Great photos, you sure was close to the action.
    Awesome concert, your description sums it up well.

Thunderstruck was my favourite, I love the way it builds up on its self.

Thanks again for the tickets, we almost missed a great one.
    Your'e so welcome kendog mate, maybe we will all meet up for a kick arse drink on my next trip and thinking next March for the March Hare...........get yoruselves on the ferry and head on down, mate its F**KING huge eh......
    "I'm gunna hug ya, and squeeze ya, and call ya George!" "Spread the smile and watch it come back at cha" x

Thank you to those who came to the Garstonian Rally 2009, heads up for the 2010 Rally.......

Bike
    2007 CB900
    They are great pictures ... and seeing that we were almost under the stage no wonder! hehe ...
    Life is a gift that we have all been given. Live life to the full and ensure that you have absolutely no
    regrets.

For your parts needs:

http://www.motorcycleparts.co.nz/

Bike
    Triumph Thruxton / 81 Guzzi MKIII
    So wish I could have gone with ya, would have been a blast. Great pics & glad you got up there & rocked

Thread Information