Thread: Honda Benly

Bike
    BMW K100 LT 1987

Honda Benly

Honda Benly 1963 (I think), 125cc, twin. Dismantled. Has been stored for over 30 years. This is a classic early Honda from the early 60's. Pressed steel frame; electric start; "sheerline" styling; square headlight; just like a scaled down Honda Dream. More or less complete but I don't guarantee that.
    Would be suitable for parts or perhaps a very able restorer might like a challenge. I was going to restore it myself but that is not going to happen anytime soon and I want to clear out the garage. Besides I prefer to ride rather than restore.
    Photos available so just ask.
    Price - can't put "Make an offer" so I have entered $1 so the computer will accept the ad.
    Come and have a look and make me an offer I can't refuse.

Bike
    Hyosung gt250s
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjake View Post
    Honda Benly 1963 (I think), 125cc, twin. Dismantled. Has been stored for over 30 years. This is a classic early Honda from the early 60's. Pressed steel frame; electric start; "sheerline" styling; square headlight; just like a scaled down Honda Dream. More or less complete but I don't guarantee that.
    Would be suitable for parts or perhaps a very able restorer might like a challenge. I was going to restore it myself but that is not going to happen anytime soon and I want to clear out the garage. Besides I prefer to ride rather than restore.
    Photos available so just ask.
    Price - can't put "Make an offer" so I have entered $1 so the computer will accept the ad.
    Come and have a look and make me an offer I can't refuse.
    Do you happen to own the License Plate: BENLY?
    Cheers

Bike
    Exercycle
    How far disassembled is it ? Specifically, is the motor a box of rusty bits or still in one piece ?

Do you know why it was disassembled ? Have the wheels been dry stored ?

Thread Information