Thread: Monday Night WSBK at Ashhurst

Bike
    Black/Green 2011 Daytona 675LE

Monday Night WSBK at Ashhurst

Just sorting out the details with the bar staff and Mentor/Father Meanie but:

World Superbikes on the Big Screen at Nobbies Bar Ashhurst
    Each Monday night after the weekends WSBK racing
    Start at 6pm
    Drink, Fries, Wedges, Toasties and bar snacks only available
    Turn up in your car, on your bike, on foot or even on horseback.

At this stage it'll be on average once a month and take about an hour and a half or so. As the summer friday night rides are closing out, this should fill the winter well. We can include the MotoGP's and the AMA SuperX and AMA MotoX if anyones keen.

First one is this SUNDAY coming, 28 Feb, 1.30pm seated LIVR EVENT COVERAGE
    Opening round WSBK

Phillip Island, OZ {Racing on the 28th Feb}
    Parental advisory: Your kids may accidentally wake up and realize the bullshit that fills our world.

Bike
    GSXR750G Daytona 955 Tiger DR650 ZRX1200
    Excellent
    It's only Rock and Roll but I like it

Bike
    if I could have a rough show of hands who will be there that would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone else is saving/taping the race on Sunday and will have a backup DVD of it that will also help in case my contact fails us
    Parental advisory: Your kids may accidentally wake up and realize the bullshit that fills our world.

Bike
    GSX-R 750 K6
    Quote Originally Posted by slydesigns View Post
    if I could have a rough show of hands who will be there that would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone else is saving/taping the race on Sunday and will have a backup DVD of it that will also help in case my contact fails us
    Ok will record for ya (the whole thing or just the races or something else?) and should be able to come as well. Depends on work, yeah I know work. I am working now funny thing is going from one job to three over night is ruddy hard work, should be down to two jobs next week sometime. So hope the load will be less. Bugger doing this all the time, do not know how you 5 day 8 hr pople do it!
    Manawatu Tag-o-rama score : LXV

DAVE MOSS "I'll BE BACK" WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE INFO OF DATES AND VENUES FOR 2015 VISIT, DM here from 18 Feb to 9 March, look on Meetings for info.

Quote "A closed mouth gathers no feet"

Bike
    looks like for this first race we will get to all see it live on Sunday at 1.30pm at the bar

But for all the rest... yeah, can you record them please. SuperBikes and SuperSport please.

Bike
    2013 ZX14R SE
    Quote Originally Posted by slydesigns View Post
    looks like for this first race we will get to all see it live on Sunday at 1.30pm at the bar

But for all the rest... yeah, can you record them please. SuperBikes and SuperSport please.
    Sorry Simon about posting in the Manawatu Rant'n'Rave about doing the same thing only watching it live on the Sunday at the Inn, to be fair I did discuss it with Nobbie and some of his staff a few weeks ago. I think for the main part yours is probably a better idea but for like of Cowboyz and myself we can't make monday night repeat screenings so live (when it's sceened at sociable hours) is a better scenario for us. It would only be a few times during the year as live/sociable hours screenings don't happen that often.

Bike
    Corona GSXR
    so let me get this straight? this sunday at 1.30, and monday 6pm all others?
    I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Bike
    correct. Sunday 1.30pm, this weekend - tomorrow, all other events will be monday nights.

Thread Information