Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northward Bound - Adventduro heads north.

Bike
    the mighty SUPER SHERPA
    musta made up "Mickelburn saddle" nothin there when its "Googled"

Bike
    690 Advenduro
    Cheers for the offers guys, but I was forced to double time it up the country, so I am home already.
    I did rack up a day in the sounds with Underground showing me around his locals, so the trip north was not entirely riding northward.
    Did a slightly not SH1 trip back up to auck, missing most of the main roads and finding some nice quiet twisties on the way up to keep me entertained. Made a 480km day feel pretty good.

Being I left my camera at home for this half of the trip (stupid brain, I blame you for this one) I did not get any even half decent photos on this leg, which really sucks. So many times I wished I had it. Tried to take a few photos with the cellphone camera, but they are all gobshite.

alane, not made up just insignificant enough to have avoided the googleplex, and I spelt it wrong I think (mickleburn saddle)
    http://maps.google.co.nz/?ie=UTF8&ll...13154&t=h&z=17
    "As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts." ― Herman Melville

Bike
    the mighty SUPER SHERPA
    AAAHHHH!!!! I see -----a good ride is it??

Bike
    690 Advenduro
    nothing that fancy. but some worth while gravel stretches to stretch the legs, and it is the entry to the Orari gorge which is a half decent ride.
    "As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts." ― Herman Melville

Thread Information