View Poll Results: MINI CHOPPERS COOL OR NOT COOL?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cool

26 14.61%
  • Not so cool

152 85.39%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Choppers?

Bike
    none
    Edit: Haha ya fooled me for a second there mate. This thing isn't a mini-chop, it's a full size bike. Just can't get a size reference cause no one is standing close enough.

Last edited by Waylander; 14th June 2005 at 23:20.

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

Bike
    Moto Guzzi California
    Ha ha yea, still ausume rims, said on website they cost close to 20g USA

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    A guy at work commutes on his, but being so low would give me the shits.
    Speed doesn't kill people.
    Stupidity kills people.

Bike
    suzuki fxr150
    thats billy lanes bike ante it that chopper bike builder in america

Bike
    Left Jandal
    when littlies ride them, amusing and cute. when oldies - 10+ (enuf to start talking black) - ride them not so amusing. Its like a fat, hairy, ugly, naked man wearing nothing but BABY diapers. *shudder

Bike
    92 Yamaha FJ1430A
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alarumba

Helmets are compulsary by law, and so should armor

and common sense..
    imagine the Shit-Storm thats gonna hit when one of these clowns gets taken out at a light.. those BIKERS are all alike.. media will start calling them Motorcycles.. we will all be tarred with the same brush

seriously... you want a Mini-Chopper? .. buy a 92 Virago, get the proper gear, get rider training and go nuts..
    Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid

SARGE
    represented by GCM

Bike
    Blackbird with a million k's on it
    Quote Originally Posted by SARGE
    and common sense..
    imagine the Shit-Storm thats gonna hit when one of these clowns gets taken out at a light.. those BIKERS are all alike.. media will start calling them Motorcycles.. we will all be tarred with the same brush

seriously... you want a Mini-Chopper? .. buy a 92 Virago, get the proper gear, get rider training and go nuts..
    You're on to it.
    Seriously, I see so many of them on the roads out east tamaki way. I don't care what anyone says, they are too low to be ridden safely on the road. Someone in a Hilux or a Landy isn't even gonna see you. I don't care if you've got a loud exhaust, if they can't see you they'll still mow you down.

And it tars all motorcyclists with the same brush as you say. I've seen gangs of them riding round with no safety gear except those stupid gang-member german tin hat things (I'm sure they can't be legal) generally causing trouble and being annoying. People associate that kind of behaviour with all motorcyclists. Apparently it's the bikes that cause it or something.

Too much American Chopper I think. That ain't what bikers are like, that's what dumb yanks are like...

Having said all that, I don't have any problem with them being used off road, like as pit bikes or something, I just think they should be illegal for use ON the road.

Oh yeah, and all choppers are shit anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by thealmightytaco
    It's like a bunch of guys talking calmly, sharing advice, all utopian like, and then BAM, drunken hobo slams his jug on the table and tells everyone they need to start punching each other.
    Interesting.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by crash harry
    Oh yeah, and all choppers are shit anyway
    Maybe in your small minded oppinion, but they've got their place I reckon. My gargre would be a start......
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    I'm seconding that one. Just beacause you dont have a Harley, theres no need to get all nasty and jealous
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    '08 DR650
    i dont like them...bloody dangerous things i think, sure they look cool, but i wouldnt ride on the roads.....

Bike
    BLOWN CHEVY
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggles
    i dont like them...bloody dangerous things i think, sure they look cool, but i wouldnt ride on the roads.....
    gee and i was going to take one the coro loop next time so gareth_d could ride with me
    PS BLACKYOSHI DRINKS
    JACK DANIELS
    BLACKYOSHI

Bike
    No bikes at my house
    Yeah... they're dangerous... and a large %age of the guys that ride them ARE posers, dick-heads and stupid, but mini-choppers are undeniably cool... 100% entertainment.

Life without fun is just hard work

Bike
    Your Face
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne kohi
    Yeah... they're dangerous... and a large %age of the guys that ride them ARE posers, dick-heads and stupid, but mini-choppers are undeniably cool... 100% entertainment.

Life without fun is just hard work
    A "poser" on a minibike?
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

Yesterday driving along a straight road with a side road coming up - I see a mini bike,pit bike I suppose they are called these days coming up on a collision course with me,but its a give way sign so expect him to stop.But no! He just comes up to the intersection,never looked at me once....and I had my eye on him all the time....and he just goes around the corner as I go past! I can hardly see him because it's so low,I'm towing a trailer,but he never even looked,it could of been a wide boat trailer and he could be history.

But if I had of run him over in my 4x4 guess who would be to blame on this site? - I'd a been crusified as another blind 4x4 driver taking out a bike.

Lucky I'n not as blind as a pit bike rider eh?
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    Your Face
    Quote Originally Posted by Motu
    Yesterday driving along a straight road with a side road coming up - I see a mini bike,pit bike I suppose they are called these days coming up on a collision course with me,but its a give way sign so expect him to stop.But no! He just comes up to the intersection,never looked at me once....and I had my eye on him all the time....and he just goes around the corner as I go past! I can hardly see him because it's so low,I'm towing a trailer,but he never even looked,it could of been a wide boat trailer and he could be history.

But if I had of run him over in my 4x4 guess who would be to blame on this site? - I'd a been crusified as another blind 4x4 driver taking out a bike.

Lucky I'n not as blind as a pit bike rider eh?
    I didn't think that you would have cared what people thought

It would have been his fault anyway
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

Thread Information