Thread: Suzuki VL250/250LC Manual

Bike
    Suzuki VL250 2007

Suzuki VL250/250LC Manual

Heya, was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a service/owners manual for a 2007 or similar Suzuki VL250. (I've looked in the 'lotsa manuals' thread and can't find it)

I have spent hours now trolling forums and search engines with no success - and no end in sight!

Any help would be appreciated, I don't mind ordering/paying for one from somewhere, I just can't seem to actually find anything other than 800cc and upwards.

Thanks heaps!

Bike
    2005 Suzuki Intruder VL125
    Hi nanafry,

I have a VL 125 which is the same as your 250 in most every respect (we're restricted to 125s on L plate over here) . I've uploaded a manual to http://www.box.net/YorkshireBiker . There was very good tech/maintenance on the Italian Intruder Owners Club site but they are updating the tech area at the moment. I recommend this site. All the mech/tech info is in English and the Italian language menu bar is pretty easy to understand: www.ioci.it .

If you need advice on customising/accessorising let me know. The test over here in the UK has recently become much extended (CBT, Theory, Hazard Perception, off-road test track manoeuvering and on-road test) so I've spent time making the VL a decent machine to ride on plates and the true cruiser it was meant to be.

Upgrades include straight thru Custom Wings exhausts (really loud), Highway Hawk mini apes, Ledrie saddlebags, chromed forks and engine covers (like your 250), forward controls (from Germany) and VL250 chrome chain-exit covers and front indicator covers (from Suzuki in Sydney!). I've also fitted a Harley Sporster front fender and Harley rear pillion pad. Looks an absolute treat - but with twice the power, you'd still beat me from the lights!

Hope the manual helps keep your machine the way you want it - stay safe and ride free.

Yorkshire Biker

Bike
    Suzuki VL250 2007
    Thank you very much!
    So great to get such a straightforward reply with exactly what I need!

Yep have been thinking about some upgrades so I'll def get back to you with questions at some point.

Cheers

Bike
    Yo Nana,

Go check http://www.box.net/YorkshireBiker again & you'll find loads of additional material (electrics & mech step by step).

I've uploaded the complete service, maintainace and engine/chassis/electrics assembly/disassembly instructions taken from the Italian Intruder club site (as their tech area is under reconstruction at the moment).

Yorkshire Biker

Bike
    Suzuki vl 250
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Biker View Post
    Hi nanafry,

I have a VL 125 which is the same as your 250 in most every respect (we're restricted to 125s on L plate over here) . I've uploaded a manual to http://www.box.net/YorkshireBiker . There was very good tech/maintenance on the Italian Intruder Owners Club site but they are updating the tech area at the moment. I recommend this site. All the mech/tech info is in English and the Italian language menu bar is pretty easy to understand: www.ioci.it .

If you need advice on customising/accessorising let me know. The test over here in the UK has recently become much extended (CBT, Theory, Hazard Perception, off-road test track manoeuvering and on-road test) so I've spent time making the VL a decent machine to ride on plates and the true cruiser it was meant to be.

Upgrades include straight thru Custom Wings exhausts (really loud), Highway Hawk mini apes, Ledrie saddlebags, chromed forks and engine covers (like your 250), forward controls (from Germany) and VL250 chrome chain-exit covers and front indicator covers (from Suzuki in Sydney!). I've also fitted a Harley Sporster front fender and Harley rear pillion pad. Looks an absolute treat - but with twice the power, you'd still beat me from the lights!

Hope the manual helps keep your machine the way you want it - stay safe and ride free.

Yorkshire Biker
    Hi, I'm Luis from Spain, I'm very grateful for the manual, but I have a question.

I have been reading the manual and I've found several pages missing. It's missing the parts related to "Fuel and Lubrication system" (4) and "Chassis" (5) and "Servicing Information" (7)

Would it be possible to get it?

Thanks

Bike

Missing pages

Sorry Louis - if they are not posted, I don't have the pages. Anyone else help?

BTW - the files have had quite a few hits. If you are nosing, at least leave your name and say ta.

Yorkshire Biker.

Bike

Missing pages

Hola & sorry Luis - if they are not posted, I don't have the pages. Anyone else help?

BTW - the files have had quite a few hits. If you are nosing, at least leave your name and say ta. Maybe add a pic of your machine or a link to useful accessory suppliers/bike shops.

Yorkshire Biker.

Bike
    vl 250 suzuki intruder 2007

manufacturers spec for suzuki tyres

what is the manufacturers spec for the tyres of suzuki intruder vl250 year 2007

Thread Information