Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Coromandel ride 16th Nov

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 650 in RED
    I'm glad you lot had a good day. I ended up catching the Auckland Club Racing at Pukekohe instead, which was a lovely, relaxing day.
    "Women & cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." Bruce Graham

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    I couldn't make it in the end. Had to fix the connectors on my detector leads and didn't leave Auck till 11.00. Did the Kaiaua loop instead. Great day for a ride, but hardly saw any sport bikes out, just a few Harleys and Triumphs. Shame that Transit doesn't get the road sweepers out more often, gravel everywhere from Kaiaua to Kawakawa Bay.
    Lou

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 650 in RED
    I saw heaps of bikes heading South on Sunday morning, but I have no idea what was on. Saw a lot heading back North again as I went home too. Pretty mixed bag of bike types too.
    "Women & cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." Bruce Graham

Bike
    farmquad
    Originally posted by Drunken Monkey
    Ooops - I seem to be a product of my own stupidity...I meant Clevedon services, not Drury, so of course, I was the only person there (Clevedon) this morning...
    Got to Kopu WAY to early, bumbled around for a while and filled up around 11am at Kopu only to see a bunch of riders leaving...so I follow...only it wasn't you guys
    Oh well at least I've done the ride now. Will try not to be such a monkey next time
    lol, crack me up!, sounds like something I would do 8-). I guess it was just the enthusiasm & excitement at the prospect of a blast through the coromandel on the new bike, eh. I bet the ride was most enjoyable still. 8-)

BTW saw lots of bikes heading south sunday morning also. musta been a club ride.

Thread Information