Page 101 of 165 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2471

Thread: The Movie Review Thread

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    2 hours long BMW commercial starring Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg and a black guy.

Actually quite well made. Bonus points for having an awesome chase scene featuring the exact bike as I've got.

8.5/10
    ... and a pretty lady. Good movie, much in the same mould as the last one and like the man says, BMW's throwing themselves down the road for no reason at all really
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Street Triple R
    http://www.nziff.co.nz/2015/auckland/the-enemy-within/

Absolutely brilliant documentary now playing at the NZIFF. Saw it last night.

I am even more convinced that Thatcher was a reptilian lizard-person body snatcher masquerading as human. What a cunt.

And what happened there happened here: don't forget.

Do see this if you can.

We are booked for a ton of films over the next two weeks.

Steve McQueen doco tonight, and at the Theatre Royale
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Pirahhna... Good junk food for the brain on a rainy Sunday. T&A, gore filled B movie classic oh and Kelly Brook swimming naked!!! Worth a watch

Divergent series: The Insurgent

Nearly fell asleep, the first half is shite and boring, the second half could have been tagged onto end of first film.... Prob ok, problem is first film was so awesome...

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    2 hours long BMW commercial starring Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg and a black guy.

Actually quite well made. Bonus points for having an awesome chase scene featuring the exact bike as I've got.

8.5/10
    Did the black guy get shot? No sorry it wasn't filmed in USA.

The bike chase was good, the jump into the water hole was cool. The rest was average to below average compared to the other MI films. Needed more boobs too. If you were reborn as a spy it'll have to be James Bond since he gets all the gorgeous babes. Bonds girls would have to be some of the most beautiful creatures ever, too many to list.

Recorded MI Ghost Protocol the other day so must watch that soon. It was my pick of the series.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    yeah thanks pritch, but, err. kickass.to.

also, and i dont know how this movie has escaped my attention for 25 odd years, but Platoon. starring everyone who could have been in a movie in 1988. a tale of les vietnam *ahem* conflict. (not war, you understand, cos 'murca HOO RAH has never lost a war)

doesn't push an agenda. tells a story.
    and fucken bill dafoe gets to do his favourite kneeling hands throw dramaticals.

well worth watching, and for something filmed in 1988 is very well done.

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    A Brilliant Young Mind - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3149038/

Pretty much a British Good Will Hunting. I enjoyed it. Has the kid from The Boy in the Striped Pajamas who once again did a fantastic job.

8/10

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMasterJ View Post
    It doesnt matter how many times you watch it, or how much you want it to, IT WILL NEVER MAKE SENSE.

so so disappoint.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    It doesnt matter how many times you watch it, or how much you want it to, IT WILL NEVER MAKE SENSE.

so so disappoint.
    It makes no sense to me posting it in this thread. Hahaha it was meant to go into the 'What are you listening to...' thread.

Bike
    The new Hitman movie ain't half bad for an action flick. Copious amounts of death, bullets and the usual baddies who are highly trained soldiers in everything but the ability to aim. Must have been sick that day.

Just watched Rendition last week too. Didn't have subtitles so I had no idea WTF was going on with that side of the story other than guess work, which kept it interesting
    The ending seemed a bit 'unfinished'. I like to think I don't need all the loose ends tied up to enjoy a movie, and a shit storm was implied right near the end, but it just felt a little 'incomplete' to me.
    Other than that, great movie and interesting subject.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    The new Hitman movie ain't half bad for an action flick. Copious amounts of death, bullets and the usual baddies who are highly trained soldiers in everything but the ability to aim. Must have been sick that day.
    theres a new one? Saw one many whiles ago. Forgettable except for 4 way dual sword weilding fight.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    theres a new one? Saw one many whiles ago. Forgettable except for 4 way dual sword weilding fight.
    This is just as forgettable, shallow story line, no swords and no stealth, but still, Hitman!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitman:_Agent_47

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    starring everyone who could have been in a movie in 1988. a tale of les vietnam *ahem* conflict. (not war, you understand, cos 'murca HOO RAH has never lost a war)
    Your right in Vietnam never was a war, war was never declared. It was a CIA operation assisting and training rebels that kept on expanding, fuelled in part by the controversial Gulf of Tonkin incident...

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Watched this recently "Top Five" by Chris Rock. Pretty funny and slightly different. Its been slammed online as being homophobic just cause some of the white characters are bi or gay but its only a small aprt of the film and not a major in my view. Just activists trolling their views. Jerry Seinfeld does cameo appearance pity its not bit longer than losing his wallet to a stripper....
    yup. loled. Heaps.
    And far canal, could it have had any more famous-blacks-from-the-90s?

As to homophobia... Wtf?? It's like the people who bitch about the word nigger. Get a fucken hobby. That shit was hilarious.

I have absolutely no idea if the premise is supposed to be autobiographical or what. Its not exactly the kind of movie youd watch twice and borders on chick-flicky. However i dont want to kill myself, or anyone else after watching it. Except adam sandler. Fuck that jew. And as said, it's funny. So worth watching.

And dmx singing nat king cole.. Crackup. Probably quote of the movie "nigga shut the fuck up, im expressing myself"

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    . That shit was hilarious.

I have absolutely no idea if the premise is supposed to be autobiographical or what. Its not exactly the kind of movie youd watch twice and borders on chick-flicky. However i dont want to kill myself, or anyone else after watching it. Except adam sandler. Fuck that jew. And as said, it's funny. So worth watching.
    You had to love the pimp/manager.... "I'm the MAN in Houston..." lol and him tag teaming the hoes in front of Chris in hotel room lol.
    Yeah I think it was a bit Hunter Thompson style embellished autobiographical and a good poke at us whiteys at same time lol. Speaking of which I just seen to queer reviews slamming Fear and Loathing in LAs Vegas and also Rum Diary on iTunes, I'm going to buy Rum Diary even though I seen it at theatre just to write a good review!!!

Thread Information