Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vibrating mirrors?

Bike
    Bandit
    yeah, that's why I chipped in, I ride a bandit and the vibes stopped me seeing behind me. Nothing much to do with a xtxxx whatever.

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by cave weta View Post
    Perhaps it is a completely different bike with a completely different motor- but we are not discussing that.
    This thread is about handlebar and mirror vibration....

Just because I quote you - please dont think Im picking on you, Im just saying that I found that that model and its predecesor both had very bad handlebar vibrations. As Jeffs said in his post.
    Get over it
    Picking on me? Not at all.
    I simply thought that by quoting me and addressing my post that you were posting a response to my questions.
    But now I see that by omitting that it was a different model you felt that was clarifying the situation.

I see however you had problems also with the XT660 as well as the XT600 all of which makes me wonder if you shouldn't see a doctor about those delicate girly hands of yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    You say "no one wants to fuck with some large bloke on a really angry sounding bike" but the truth of the matter is that you are a balding middle-aged ice-cream seller from Edgecume who wears a hello kitty t-shirt (in your profile pic) and your angry sounding bike is a fucken hyoshit - not some big assed harley with a human skull on the front.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Try not to laugh too much, but - '08 KLR650 mirrors have a good rubber mount (integral with the mirror stem) and are quite clear at 100 km/hr (and really good at lower speeds). Last time I bought one = $52 (which is far too much for a KLRista to spend but probably bargain basement in KTM terms)
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    CB1300 ( naked )
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    Picking on me? Not at all.
    all of which makes me wonder if you shouldn't see a doctor about those delicate girly hands of yours.
    LOL
    I can not think of an appropriate non-rude reply to this helpful response, so ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWGn6_EH2gM

With bells on
    Please Mr ACC, my 1300cc bike was passed by a 400cc bike on a track day, can I have my fees reduced ?

Thread Information