Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F1 Error - 2006 GSX-R 600.

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Try using the bike for a while with the jumper installed. If and when it faults again, you will have the code #. And/or take it to your mechanic to check logged fault/s.
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    GSXR450
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Knight View Post
    Thanks guys.

Yea I searched around on gixxer aswell and found some instructions on how to check for errors. I started up the bike again this morning and the error was gone so I'm assuming it's not a major. Will check for error codes over the weekend when I get a tad more time!
    When the code comes up again, DO NOT turn ignition off, Just stall the bike then give me a call on 06 7567744. Make sure you have a paper clip with you, piece of piss
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    When the code comes up again, DO NOT turn ignition off, Just stall the bike then give me a call on 06 7567744. Make sure you have a paper clip with you, piece of piss
    Thanks mate, will remember when it happens again!

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    Silent knight... the fault code WILL be stored in the ECU.
    PM me your email addy, and I can send you the service bulletin on adjusting the SET cables.
    Your local dealer will be able to retrieve the information on the fault in a matter of seconds
    Member, sem fiddy appreciation society

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    I find it ironic that the incredibly rude personal comments about Les were made by someone bearing an astonishing resemblance to a Monica Lewinsky dress accessory.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    All was good until I realised that having 105kg of man sliding into my rear was a tad uncomfortable after a while

Bike
    A few
    Wasn't my fault !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Thread Information