Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Auckland City Compass protest ride

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chasio View Post
    Cool - I'm in for a t-shirt. I'll go front printed as well. My "Easy Target" t-shirt is printed on the back, which is no use when I wear it under my jacket!
    I'll go front printed, reckon that is the way to have 'em

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyloo View Post
    My partner and I will be there.

Would Fatt Max or Phantasm please confirm which BP on Ti Rakau Drive - the one on the corner of Chapel Rd or the one on the corner of Harris Road?

May be interested in a t-shirt transfer - could put it on the front of my original ACC protect T-shirt.

Cheers
    Luce.
    Sorry mate,

Its the BP on the corner of Ti Rakau and Harris Road, just up from Heading Home and that curry house that made my arse look like a Japanese flag the next day after a chook vindy.....

Bike
    Kwaka EN500
    Thanks Max - if I'm to be riding behind you on the 1st - please don't go to that curry house the night before! ;-)
    Luce by name, but not necessarily by nature

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Ha! bloody ha. Hows the A R S E there me ol mate?
    Yes pelase mom put me down for one of those wonderful Logo jobies.
    Time change is no big deal.
    Lets go people, this is the first of many scheduled ( yes I said scheduled as in already planned and in the pipeline) for this year.
    Nick and his boss are going ahead, yes, but we don't have to roll over and take it lying down do we?
    So lets get as many of us , our friends , their freinds and anyone else who rides anything with two wheels and a motor to rock up and ride with us to show the Govt that the Bikers are not going away and will continue to protest thier disfavour of their Govt's handling of our ACC.
    Allowing for time changes my group will be riding from the BP autobahn Papakura off the southern motorway just past the Papakura off ramp, naturally thats heading South.
    We plan to leave at the appointed time , to ride down to the Drury off ramp, to circle under the motorway and head north, using only the slow lane and sticking to an approximate speed of 70 K's per hour all the way into town.
    We will have one or two people who will look out for the riders and endeavour to keep cars from entering our group.
    We want as big a group of riders as we can get, travelling at a safe speed and distance from one an other taking up a single lane and travelling as a block, No cars!
    Getting off at Kyhber Pass, turning right into Khyber pass road, then left into Park road and up and over into the domain to meet up with the other groups heading in from all points of the compass.

Hence the ride name . ACC Ride = Auckland City Compass ride.

So please go and tell eveyone you know, lets get lots or bikes and riders to this ride and have a bit of fun on the way to the Domain.Where we will hear from the inimitable Mom, Fatt Max. I beleive, The Rape Crisis group and one or two others.
    Be prepared to go from there again en mass to points mentioned as above for lunch and a park up.

No law breaking just good old fashioned safe riding and getting a message to the people of Auckland and the Govt.

"No Way
    Nick"

Chhers and lets be having you.

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries
    Weather permitting I will be shouldering the geetar, otherwise I am happy to speak if anyone wants to write something for me.

I did the 100km Trailwalk at the weekend which proved to me that when you have a common goal and a common belief, you can achieve anything. This is how I see our protest and our actions, a belief and a goal...

So lets have it, as Rick Barker said in Wellington in Feb, he's never known a biker to back down. As we say in the UK, No Surrender...!!!

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    No law breaking just good old fashioned safe riding and getting a message to the people of Auckland and the Govt.
    Nothing stopping us from making a shit load of noise while we are riding around the place though eh Remebering the last ride we did up Queen Street, even plod was grinning at the uproar we were making. This time we will have 4 wheeled back guard contributing a little bit of their own noise

Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
    So lets have it, as Rick Barker said in Wellington in Feb, he's never known a biker to back down. As we say in the UK, No Surrender...!!!
    Well we did say we would not go away

All rested and raring to go. I cant actually wait for the International event we have planned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    I cant actually wait for the International event we have planned
    That's not the 'All English Ride Naked' Run is it....?

Mind you, could be a go-er, GOONR, you keen bro?

Bike
    AX100 "Poppy"
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
    That's not the 'All English Ride Naked' Run is it....?

Mind you, could be a go-er, GOONR, you keen bro?
    Just watch out for hot exhaust pipes! ><

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education ~ Mark Twain

Vegetarian Motorcyclists Unite

Bike
    Dog Rooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyloo View Post
    May be interested in a t-shirt transfer - could put it on the front of my original ACC protect T-shirt.
    Do you mean over the top of the KB logo... or did you roll your own last time?

I'd be happy to get the No Way Nick logo over the KB one (although Spank probably wouldn't be as keen on the idea..?) Can the t-shirt transfers have a solid white background to cover up what's behind??

My Easy Target Hi-Vis is pretty tired now, so a No Way Nick replacement seems like a good idea to me as well.

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Yes pelase mom put me down for one of those wonderful Logo jobies.
    Chhers and lets be having you.

That is the weekend I move house, guess I will have to move my butt, and do a lot friday night.... talk to the man... should be easy enough to talk into it. And I get to wear my T-shirt woop... Now what time is it 10.30am or 9am ??

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgal68 View Post
    That is the weekend I move house, guess I will have to move my butt, and do a lot friday night.... talk to the man... should be easy enough to talk into it. And I get to wear my T-shirt woop... Now what time is it 10.30am or 9am ??
    The first post has been ammended - we had a time clash with another protest.
    : Be at your chosen leaving point by 10am

Rides leave @10:30am
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Kwaka EN500
    Originally Posted by Lucyloo

Do you mean over the top of the KB logo... or did you roll your own last time

I haven't got the KB logo on the front of mine - so it is a blank canvas awaiting a suitable message :-)
    L.
    Luce by name, but not necessarily by nature

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    The first post has been ammended - we had a time clash with another protest.
    : Be at your chosen leaving point by 10am

Rides leave @10:30am
    Thanks Mom, your feeling a lot better I hope

Bike
    GSX 250
    Blog Entries

eek March VS March

Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Note:

Times have been bumped out an hour because of the March up Queen st.
    Now starting at 10.30am
    Phew, I'm so glad you were able to change the start time, I was worried that we'd have a clash with the anti mining people. Those hippies can be quite vicious!

Do you think I'll be able to attend the March Against Mining and meet you all at Queen Street on my bike afterwards? (I'm a bit of an anti mining hippy myself)

Bike
    Bikasaurus Rex,Tricerabike
    I think we should make our propaganda personal:

How about T-shirts with: "Loony Nick Out,No Mad Ginger C**ts in Parliament"

Thread Information