View Poll Results: Would you live in NZ if there was no financial system?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 24.58%
  • No

24 20.34%
  • Unsure

6 5.08%
  • Don't Care

7 5.93%
  • Yes, but it will never happen

28 23.73%
  • No, because it will never happen

24 20.34%
Page 55 of 143 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: My first poll for the NZ public

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    A fuckwit points to the less wealthy half of the most ridiculously rich population there's ever been and claims they're poor and you think there's an issue? You're as much a fuckwit as he is.

I don't have a problem doing something for money at all, do it every day. You're the one claiming there's an issue because some people have less money than others. That's your dream innit? You're just whining for the hell of it aincha?

You blame everything. It's what you do. It has fuck all basis in reality though. Well, other than you being a real live whining champeen of everywhere. Nevermind, with any luck you'll choke on all that bile and make the world a far more pleasant place in which everyone else can be as wealthy as they want.

Sure.

Awwwww, that's not very nice. S'ok, I'll pick that rattle up for you and place it on your blanky. I will whine where ever I go about whatever I will. What tickles me about that is that you will never know.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Yes it is. Profit. The dead and being warred against ones are telling them to fuck off. Turns out you didn't brokeded me. You did the usual ignorance thing by deciding that you know what I mean.
    No it isn't, capitalism refers to ownership, primarily ownership of the fruits of of one's production; the value of which is dictate by the market. I think you're doing the usual change the meaning of everything until your pet theory fits and you can feel justified in your tanty-wanty; something about that which you resist persisting?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    No it isn't, capitalism refers to ownership, primarily ownership of the fruits of of one's production; the value of which is dictate by the market. I think you're doing the usual change the meaning of everything until your pet theory fits and you can feel justified in your tanty-wanty; something about that which you resist persisting?
    "Capitalism is an economic system and a mode of production in which trade, industries, and the means of production are largely or entirely privately owned. Such private firms and proprietorships are usually operated for profit, but may be operated as private nonprofit organizations.[1][2]".

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    "Capitalism is an economic system and a mode of production in which trade, industries, and the means of production are largely or entirely privately owned. Such private firms and proprietorships are usually operated for profit, but may be operated as private nonprofit organizations.[1][2]".
    See how the private nature of it is emphasised over the profit aspect?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Blog Entries
    See how the private nature of it is emphasised over the profit aspect?
    You've put your entire argument on Largely? . Pathetic.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    You've put your entire argument on Largely? . Pathetic.
    No, mine is actually based on more than the first line of a wikipedia article. It is amusing that despite it invalidating your own you still posted it in support

As above, capitalism is the system where a person owns their efforts, that is why it works so well (as evidence by poverty lines).

But I'm picking that more changing of the meaning of everything until your pet theory fits and you can feel justified in your tanty-wanty is coming. Something about that which you resist persisting springs to mind...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    No, mine is actually based on more than the first line of a wikipedia article. It is amusing that despite it invalidating your own you still posted it in support

As above, capitalism is the system where a person owns their efforts, that is why it works so well (as evidence by poverty lines).

But I'm picking that more changing of the meaning of everything until your pet theory fits and you can feel justified in your tanty-wanty is coming. Something about that which you resist persisting springs to mind...
    How does it invalidate my post? Profit requires money. Non-profit still requires money.

Ownership .

Stop picking too, coz you're really shit at it. Deja vu is what springs to mind.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    How does it invalidate my post? Profit requires money. Non-profit still requires money.

Ownership .

Stop picking too, coz you're really shit at it. Deja vu is what springs to mind.
    It points out the importance of private ownership in a capitalist system.

No, I think I can do quite well, like I'm picking the your decline from reason over the last few years is due to some part of you realising your cause is ultimately futile. I'm also picking you have not convinced a significant portion of your family about the evils of money either; which also leads to the above. I'm picking the negative focus you seem to live a large part of your life around is very detrimental to your quality of life. I'm also picking that despite being unable to refute any of the above, you'll find a way to ignore it anyway.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It points out the importance of private ownership in a capitalist system.

No, I think I can do quite well, like I'm picking the your decline from reason over the last few years is due to some part of you realising your cause is ultimately futile. I'm also picking you have not convinced a significant portion of your family about the evils of money either; which also leads to the above. I'm picking the negative focus you seem to live a large part of your life around is very detrimental to your quality of life. I'm also picking that despite being unable to refute any of the above, you'll find a way to ignore it anyway.
    ... nope, don't think either. See I considered what you wrote, but figured that it's nought more than grasping at straws bullshit. Sits well with that pathetic label.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    ... nope, don't think either. See I considered what you wrote, but figured that it's nought more than grasping at straws bullshit. Sits well with that pathetic label.
    Prediction is the mark of true understanding; and I do keep predicting you to a T. Tell me mushy, what can you predict?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Prediction is the mark of true understanding; and I do keep predicting you to a T. Tell me mushy, what can you predict?
    It appears that you can't.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    It appears that you can't.
    Oh do elaborate then.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Oh do elaborate then.
    Why should I? There's more fun in watching you pretend that you know. It's, it's kind of playgroundy.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Why should I? There's more fun in watching you pretend that you know. It's, it's kind of playgroundy.
    Figured as much

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Figured as much
    Given your track record. I highly doubt it .

Thread Information