Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dome Valley

Bike
    CR250
    That is true Steve, but a bit of maintenance goes a long way. She is a bit of a rutted out hole at the moment.

Bike
    Changes Weekly
    he actually does quite alot of maintenance, but you can only really do it once its rained otherwise all your hard work gets blown away with the wind, but then again some people like it rough
    Last edited by flyingcr250; 18th April 2010 at 22:45. Reason: im a spelling retard
    SHE LOOKED UP AT ME WITH BLOOD IN HER EYES
    THEN HER SKIN FELL OFF
    AND SHE PROMPTLY DIED
    IT WAS EBOLA, LA LA LA EBOLA

Bike
    04 KTM 125SX, 2011 155Z Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by krad_nz View Post
    How much is Kimmys now?
    Its $35 per bike.
    If a man is walking in a forest and no women is there to hear him is he still wrong?

Bike
    2007 Yamaha WR250F
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcr250 View Post
    but then again some people like it rough
    oldskool likes it rough, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktmboy View Post im gay i like men Quote

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by Teava View Post
    Man went to kimmy's, BIG mistake!! That place is so overly priced its not funny, yeah you could say that they have the wash bays, but i have a waterblaster at home so not really a bonus for me.

Track looked like it hadnt been groomed in 3 months, the jumps were cool and all but was just too rough for my liking.

Enduro was fun and spent most of my time there, but i prefer to ride mx tracks.

Will stick to dome and Ardmore me thinks
    I agree I went there oh back in 07 and it was the same! Didn't look like the MX track had been even 1/2 groomed, dry hard deep ruts, landing zones really rough and cut up. It was $30 back then I think, and I've never been back! For what it appears he is trying to achieve there if the place was kept like Ardmore you'd be happy to pay the extra money. He seems to me like an agressive type of bloke just trying to make as much $ out of the place as he can. I could be quite wrong but thats the impression I've gained over the time I've been riding?

Thanks for the update Teava I was thinking of giving it another try now that my son is paying for himself but I think I'll keep going elsewhere!
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Thread Information