Thread: A holler to women riders in the Naki and Welly region

Bike
    2010 Yamaha XV250Z

A holler to women riders in the Naki and Welly region

Hi I'm a chick on a bike wanting to ride with other chicks. I live in New Plymouth and go back to the Wairarapa, Wellington frequently. Looking for riders who want to meet up cruiz it like women should ,on a bike!! Let me know if anyone out there is keen. Posted a thread on another page and have had a couple of replys but still searching ...
    I'm an L plate rider but dead keen and just love riding.

Bike
    bike
    Blog Entries
    Hi Sally Lee. I'm ALWAYS keen to meet new people and go for a ride. I'm still on my 250 at present. It's been awesome meeting some lovely ladies out there on bikes. There are a lot more than you may realise.

Bike
    2010, Triumph, Speedmaster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally Lee View Post
    Hi I'm a chick on a bike wanting to ride with other chicks. I live in New Plymouth and go back to the Wairarapa, Wellington frequently. Looking for riders who want to meet up cruiz it like women should ,on a bike!! Let me know if anyone out there is keen. Posted a thread on another page and have had a couple of replys but still searching ...

Hi Sally, I'm keen too. I'm not in the naki or welly, but the next best thing... Palmerston North. We've got some nice rides around here, and if you're passing through let me know and we could meet up. I ride most weekends with a group of chick riders. Anyhoo, keep us in mind - maybe we could meet-up on the road somewhere

Bike
    dei imperiale donna

Hi sally - another Rapa rider always keen to ride with other chicks.

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    n Levin here .. always keen to ride, n hopefully family stuff will settle enough for me to get out & about over winter

no probs going for a slower cruiz anytime

you coming to the cold duck rally in two weeks ?? (Waipawa)
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    Ducati V4S Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiepie View Post
    Hi Sally Lee. I'm ALWAYS keen to meet new people and go for a ride. I'm still on my 250 at present. It's been awesome meeting some lovely ladies out there on bikes. There are a lot more than you may realise.
    I ride like an old woman, does that count?

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    There are more than afew ladys that ride in NP some post on here & belong to Wima bike club http://www.wima.org.nz/pages/frontPage.php check it out . Some great roads around here in NP that alot don't know about as well

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    Speed Triple 1050, '89 Spada
    Quote Originally Posted by chanceyy View Post
    you coming to the cold duck rally in two weeks ?? (Waipawa)
    +1. Mrs. B might go if we can sort the luggage situation... Trying to figure out how to pack all the stuff a girl needs on the bike!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMaster
    I had a strange dream myself. You know that game some folk play on the streets where they toss coins at the wall and what not? In my dream they were tossing my semi hardened stool at the wall. I shit you not.

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by davebullet View Post
    pack all the stuff a girl needs on the bike!
    Your right there in front of her !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    2010 Yamaha XV250Z
    Anyone going to KB gathering in Turangi quenns birthday??

Bike
    2010 Yamaha XV250Z
    I'm new to this so have no idea how to answer somebody elses post on a thread without sending them a PM. For example the tread regarding cold duck by chanceyy. How do I reply to that so it comes up with chanceyy's messge quoted on my reply?? Tryed to work it out but oh technology won this time.
    Anyway to answer that thread - No I'm not going to cold duck but may go to KB gathering in Turangi as I have already posted hope that makes sence

Bike
    2010, Triumph, Speedmaster
    Blog Entries
    I'm new to this so have no idea how to answer somebody elses post on a thread without sending them a PM. For example the tread regarding cold duck by chanceyy. How do I reply to that so it comes up with chanceyy's messge quoted on my reply?? Tryed to work it out but oh technology won this time.
    Anyway to answer that thread - No I'm not going to cold duck but may go to KB gathering in Turangi as I have already posted hope that makes sence
    hey sally lee, just click on "reply with quote." A dislog box will appear beneath the post you are quoting. Click under the "quote" in the new dialog box and type your reply - if that makes sense!

Edit: dialog*

Bike
    2010 Yamaha XV250Z
    Oh gosh I'm feeling a little silly right now, cant find 'reply with quote' Mabye my user status does not allow me to 'reply with quote' only gives the option of quick reply !! One can only do their best ,,,

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    lol you should see it at the bottom right of the message you want to quote .. and then there is multiquote .. but more on that later

yup going to turangi weekend .. its a fab weekend for sure .. and one not to be missed .. if other yrs are to go by
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    Geriatric Kwakas + dragqueen hyperscoot
    Hi Sally. Welcome along.
    I get out when I can. Weekends can be tricky for me, but I can give it a shot.
    feralconnection Ltd
    Leather lettering and seat rebuilds
    Gear alterations and repairs
    PM me and lets talk
    !

Thread Information