Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Tonne waterproof gear

Bike
    2001, Suzuki TL1000R
    I looked at a few 1tonne items as I was looking to buy pretty much everything with my new bike.

I settled on some Waterproof Black Razor Sports Glove because it was mid-winter and I wanted some good value wintery gloves. Been very happy with them so far except that the stitching came away from the velcro leaving the velcro still stuck to each other and the wrist adjustment strap flapping in the wind and short of breaking my sewing kit out a bit buggered. I have had them 3 months and have maybe used them 20times. Other than that little gripe, nice gloves and a good price too.

Bike
    GSX1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyduck View Post
    I looked at a few 1tonne items as I was looking to buy pretty much everything with my new bike.

I settled on some Waterproof Black Razor Sports Glove because it was mid-winter and I wanted some good value wintery gloves. Been very happy with them so far except that the stitching came away from the velcro leaving the velcro still stuck to each other and the wrist adjustment strap flapping in the wind and short of breaking my sewing kit out a bit buggered. I have had them 3 months and have maybe used them 20times. Other than that little gripe, nice gloves and a good price too.
    Exact same happened to me. Had to sew them back together!

Bike
    2011 Speed Triple

Thumbs up Protection

As a follow up to my jacket: I wore it all winter with no problems, I wore a light windbreaker rain jacket over it when the rain was heavy and rode for hours and stayed dry.
    Recently took a high side and snapped the old collarbone, but with all leather gear, good boots, gloves & full face, I came off without any other damage.
    It's not where you go, it's the going.

Thread Information