Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1-day.co.nz adventure stuff

Bike
    Africa Twin / XRV 750 (RD04L)
    Blog Entries

1-day.co.nz adventure stuff

Today's lsitings include a helmet cam. Specs seem reasonable for the price... bit concerned about the internal lithium battery though. But still, for $80...
    There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't. We should come home from our adventures having faced their perils and uncertainties, endured their discomfort and beaten the odds, with a sly acknowledgment and revitalised solidarity of character.

Bike
    love this site. its amazing how much dosh you can burn for stuff you didnt even know you needed
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    Africa Twin / XRV 750 (RD04L)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackstig View Post
    love this site. its amazing how much dosh you can burn for stuff you didnt even know you needed
    Oh but I need it!! Just need to educate the wife as to why she needs me to need it.
    There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't. We should come home from our adventures having faced their perils and uncertainties, endured their discomfort and beaten the odds, with a sly acknowledgment and revitalised solidarity of character.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Done! Should be useful for my massey work too
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Jackie Black
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackstig View Post
    Indeed. They have some great deals. Unfortunately their customer service is abysmal when things go BAD.
    Some days you are the bug , some days you are the windshield

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mazz1972 View Post
    Indeed. They have some great deals. Unfortunately their customer service is abysmal when things go BAD.
    bummer. i experienced the opposite when i ordered my rain gear the pants were too small. returned and replaced with a larger size no probs/hassles at all....
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    avanti sprint
    I spent sunday playing around with this camera and the verdict is that its great value for the money! audio quality is not the best but everything else seems good. just waiting on 8gb min SD card to arrive as the standard memory is only good for 5mins of footage. 8gb should be good for an hour or so. Battery is said to be good for 1.5 hours. Its also very easy to use.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by t3mp0r4ry nzr View Post
    I spent sunday playing around with this camera and the verdict is that its great value for the money! audio quality is not the best but everything else seems good. just waiting on 8gb min SD card to arrive as the standard memory is only good for 5mins of footage. 8gb should be good for an hour or so. Battery is said to be good for 1.5 hours. Its also very easy to use.
    uncompressed files then I'm guessing? I have a gig lying round, was hoping that'd be good for at least half an hour, or not so much?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    SV1K
    Yeah I just got one too. $69. Just to show the wife what me and the boys do on trail rides etc and keep a few vids of it... Fot that price if it lasts a few months great. And we have a habit of falling off so if we break it, theres no big loss. Get what you pay for.

Bike
    FransAlp 700
    Quote Originally Posted by buggsubique View Post
    Today's lsitings include a helmet cam. Specs seem reasonable for the price... bit concerned about the internal lithium battery though. But still, for $80...
    Looks like all the accessories are from the ATC2K.
    Wondered if the internals are too.

Bike
    SV1K
    Quote Originally Posted by t3mp0r4ry nzr View Post
    ... just waiting on 8gb min SD card to arrive as the standard memory is only good for 5mins of footage...
    The internal memory is 64 mg and lasts for 5 mins, so would that mean you'd get another 5 mins out of every extra 64 mg? For example a 4 gig micro sd card would then be good for 300 minutes.

Just wondering what size card to go for... and if there are compatibility issues so have to get a specific brand of card?

Bike
    my little pony
    Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
    The internal memory is 64 mg and lasts for 5 mins, so would that mean you'd get another 5 mins out of every extra 64 mg? For example a 4 gig micro sd card would then be good for 300 minutes.

Just wondering what size card to go for... and if there are compatibility issues so have to get a specific brand of card?
    some devices only support SD cards up to a certain size.

Bike
    91 R80GS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrider View Post
    Yep like my old digi camera. Gotta be ruthless & check after a few shots whether they're worth keeping rather than snapping away & doing it at home.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrider View Post
    the ad said it accepted up to 8 gigs

Bike
    WR250R DR650 Transalp650
    Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
    The internal memory is 64 mg and lasts for 5 mins...
    Got to imagine that would be at the lowest quality settings and as such will look like crap. Higher quality is likely to consume memory much much faster.
    www.remotemoto.com - a serious site for serious ADV riders, the ultimate resource in the making.
    Check out my videos on Youtube including... the 2011 Dusty Butt 1K - Awakino Challenge and others.

Thread Information