Thread: Re-jetting a GN (of all bloody things) - HELP!

Bike
    1989 GN250 cafe racer
    Blog Entries

Cool Re-jetting a GN (of all bloody things) - HELP!

hey lads and ladettes, just after some info if i can get some, hopefully the bucket racing gang can give me a hand...i've got a GN250 project i'm working on and once it's re-vinned i'm gonna be running an open pipe and wanting to bin the airbox and put on a pod filter, need some help on needle size and placement from anyone who knows anything!! it's a pretty badass project and i'll be unleashing it as soon as i've got it vinned and road legal..

cheers!!
    original quote from 98tls - Who gives a shite about Kw when you can all arrive in Fox at the same time sit and have a coffee and thank fuck for motorcycles..whatever the wording on the gas tank.

you'll need to buy a range of jets and get it done on a dyno to get it spot on, you could just try the differnt settings then ride it as well, you should be able to get really close that way as well, but it can take weeks lol
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    1989 GN250 cafe racer
    Blog Entries
    haha yeh i'm trying to avoid that, read the post before commenting! hahaha.

i've been all over the bloody show, leaving messages on guys vids on youtube and whatnot who have done it, but nothing back yet. won't be doing it for another month yet, but it'd be good to have the info sooner rather than later
    original quote from 98tls - Who gives a shite about Kw when you can all arrive in Fox at the same time sit and have a coffee and thank fuck for motorcycles..whatever the wording on the gas tank.

Thread Information