Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What is it with guys bout girls on bikes?

Bike
    (madDuck)
    just put the high beam on and ya sweet as bro!

and dont tell me what it would be like if i came off on da motorway at high speed because i already know.

Bike
    2001 Suzuki RF 400
    My two-cents worth, after a long time observing male and female behaviour, and how it has changed over the decades is Some females can excel almost anything some males can do, if they put their minds to it.   

Just like some males can excel at what females can do, if they put their minds to it.  eg Male nurses.  I knew an excellent one. A rare and special guy......

Only Question is, do they want to?

Do women want the rigour of excelling at male-dominated activities? eg motorcycle track racing ?  only a rare and special few.

Do men want to risk excelling at female-dominated activites? eg primary school special needs teachers?  only a rare and special few.

Hormones, social conditioning, psychological aptitude, temperament, genes, chromosomes, early behaviour patterning, to name a few factors, it dosen't count much. People assess the activity, and either buy into it or not.

Why are manholes called manholes ? Because no sensible woman would ever want to go down one, I suppose.       er, woman holes ?????no no no no

Everything is always okay in the end.
    If it's not, then it's not The End.

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    Originally posted by andy1
    (madDuck)
    just put the high beam on and ya sweet as bro!

and dont tell me what it would be like if i came off on da motorway at high speed because i already know.
    Andy, I must admit I'm dying to know how you crashed on the mway. Were you being a total burk or something?? Its really a relatively safe environment as far as I can tell.

Bike
    ok. i hit the motorway at greenlane heading north and traffic was shit (the night of the super 12 semi final) was fuckn dark and tinted visor dont work well at night. i was cruising down the middle in and out of traffic at a nice pace 110km-130km and the traffic started to clear so i started to use the middle of the lane. i changed lanes and hit the rear of a car at about 110km and which the car was moving about 20km. (THIS CAR DIDNT HAVE REAR LIGHTS!) so how the fuck can ya see it.
    i ended up 2 lanes away next to the middle of the motorway. i cant remember a fuckn thing but this is what da coppers said. im lucky to be alive but shit happens and ill keep riding bikes till i die!

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by andy1
    (madDuck)

I think you missed my point Andy1. Does your pillion know what would happen at that speed? Is she too young to die?

What you do to yourself is your own business.....

Sorry I digress from original thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    This thread and wkids crash remind me of the old pilots saying;
    There's old bikers and there's bold bikers, but there's no old, bold bikers.
    Ahh! The wisdom of age. (Not)
    Lou

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Originally posted by Lou Girardin
    There's old bikers and there's bold bikers, but there's no old, bold bikers.
    Ahh! The wisdom of age. (Not)
    Lou
    Thats almost the truth however I have met an exception. He is the fastest road rider I have ever met and he is half a century old. This is the same legend who did the Kopu mobil station to the whangamata turn off intersection in 8 minutes flat.

I know its not right and all the rest of it, but you gotto give some credit to the guy cause in all his years he only had one accident which wasn't even his fault. Now, he has setteled down and I think he has given up on the fast road riding.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Originally posted by BestFun
    Why are manholes called manholes? Because no sensible woman would ever want to go down one, I suppose.
    Oh dear. Feedlines R Us.

Must resist temptation... must... gaaaaah

Anyway, I always thought 'The Manhole' would be an excellent name for a gay bar.

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 650 in RED
    Originally posted by Motoracer
    This is the same legend who did the Kopu mobil station to the whangamata turn off intersection in 8 minutes flat.
    Is that actually physically possible?!?!?!
    "Women & cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." Bruce Graham

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    He said that one of his mates witnessed the start then phoned the other mate at kopu to tell him to start the stop watch. So the mate at kopu started the stopwatch and recorded the whole time until he showed up at kopu.

I don't expect people to believe it before they have seen him in action, few can see him in action for more than a few minutes because he literally disappears into the horizon that fast!! He used to do 295 on the straights, 160-220 around most corners.

When you put together the top of the line machinery with an experienced old nutter, the results can be quite extreme!!

P.S. sorry, I got it the other way around. It was from the turn off to kopu not the other way around like I said in the previous post.

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    That is seriously impressive. But, since when is 50 old.
    Young bloody whippersnapper, when I was your age I, blah blah blah, dribble, rave.

Bike
    Registered. For now...
    The report of this stunt was thrashed out in an earlier thread. And, as one who knows that road intimately, I do not, and never will, believe it. 8 minutes would be seriously fast if the road was straight...
    ACC - It's where the Enron accountants all went.

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Well... I can't say that it was done infront of my eyes but when we did it, It didn't take him that long with heavy traffic. It may or may not be 8 minutes flat but That guy was FAST! I wouldn't be surprised if it really was true...

Anyway, thats end of that and sorry for Hijacking this thread again!

Bike
    Something red and quick
    Too bad he wasn't a girl on a bike
    Otherwise, he would be sexy in a special kind of way......
    Elite Fight Club - Proudly promoting common sense and safe riding since 2024
    http://1199s.wordpress.com

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Even if he was a girl on a bike, personally I think the 31 years of age difference would have been a bit too much for myself. LMAO

Thread Information