Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: What is it with guys bout girls on bikes?

Bike
    ducati & fzr400
    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    my most favourite teacher at school was little miss baumfield and she rode the meanest dirtiest bike i'd ever seen (13). She had my respect liike no other teacher.

It's been interesting the reactions i get from people about buying a bike. Many think I'm selfish and have no right to do this to my children - what be a happy mum. Others have been a little sceptical and think I'm all talk and won't really do this, then there the really supportive ones who have given me so much encouragement. My mother the most surprising of the lot.

Ah, this time next week I will have been out for my first ride......and beautiful bike wil lbe sitting in my garage. wonder if i'll go sleep with it???
    Good on you Genie, its great you are getting a bike. As a single mother you tend to take car of everthing else and forget about doing some things that make you happy. Every Parent deserves a break to have some me time. If thats called selfish, well I'm top of the list for being selfish, I love getting out on my bike. Its the thing that keeps me sane lol, and rejuvenates me ready to face the world (my lovely teenage daughter) again

Bike
    Black Ninja
    awww thanks.....you chicks rock!!!!!

stay safe and keep the smile on

Bike
    zxr (in my dreams)
    lol, i agree. you should race the bike and when you get a win you can rub in there faces. and when they ask why u have such a big bike you simply say, so i can whip your arse.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Girls on bikes and meals on wheels, great combo, mmmm
    Seriously, bikes are for anyone that wants to ride, full stop.

Bike
    2007 Honda VTR 1000 Firestorm
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerbunny View Post
    lol, i agree. you should race the bike and when you get a win you can rub in there faces. and when they ask why u have such a big bike you simply say, so i can whip your arse.
    i like it a lot, when girls rub it in my face. bikes are hot ,girls are hot, girls on bikes is a dream come true.
    "I saw, I came, I conquered".

Bike
    2008 Hyosung GT250R
    I agree with kit. As a single parent you have alot of responsibilities and it is easy to let parenting and adult responsibilities take over everything else. I believe it is important to find balance in your life to include something you enjoy doing just for the sake of doing it. I think it's also good to let your kids see you have a passion in life and do something for pure enjoyment. My boys love the bikes, and my eldest is taking an interest in how they work, so it can't be a bad thing!

Bike
    2008 ZX10R
    Hey Guys,
    I havent read the whole thread but i read the description of this thread. I am a new rider and i just wanted to add my 5 cents (well 10 cents now).
    I am sure a lot of guys have already said this but I think girls on bikes are hot To be honest i havent really seen many hot girls on bikes. Probably because i have just taken on this passion of riding. I am sure in future i will see nice girls on bikes and hope to meet some too :P

PEACE

Bike
    Black/Green 2011 Daytona 675LE
    Its an ego thing... girls on fast bikes are entering the domain (traditionally) of guys... so its unexpected and even intimidating for some guys.

My girl now rides an 08 R6 and even has the nerve to call my 675 a chicks bike when compared to her toy. She bought it off another girl, a 30yr old mother of a MotoX racer and she was an MotoX racer as well, supported by Steve Hunt Motorcycles in Innisfail QLD.
    We see a ton of female riders on late model sport bikes in Townsville riding past our place on The Strand every day.

Times are changing and so are women riders! Its time us guys attitudes caught up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1085small..JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	204009   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1064SMALL..JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	204010   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1071small..JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	204011   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1022small..JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	204013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1083small..JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	204126  
    Parental advisory: Your kids may accidentally wake up and realize the bullshit that fills our world.

Bike
    '93 Sportster Custom
    Blog Entries
    Hey, yea i dont see any prob with girls on bikes! I would much rather my partner riding with me, than riding pillion! Hey slydesigns, why you selling your triumph out of curiosity? My old man has got one too dam sexy bikes! definately just as awesome as an r6 although i like the 675 alot better...

Bike
    Black/Green 2011 Daytona 675LE
    Pretty much moved to Townsville OZ now. Just back for 10 weeks to complete my NDS and a Microbio research project then I'm back in OZ for good. So the gold 675 is surplus to requirements now being still here in NZ.
    Yeah I rode the R6 a bit but still prefer the 675 for torque and Standup wheelies.
    Maria is learning to do them on the R6 now...
    Parental advisory: Your kids may accidentally wake up and realize the bullshit that fills our world.

Bike
    2003,Kawasaki ZX-9R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudfart View Post
    i like it a lot, when girls rub it in my face. bikes are hot ,girls are hot, girls on bikes is a dream come true.
    So true. Almost perfection.
    Riding keeps you sane.

Thread Information